• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling literature

just_ashes

TMF Regular
Doing a simple google serach, I found several stories published about tickling as main topic. Most of these, published on digital format and sell on amazon or similar sites.
I wonder if there's a book, a phisic book published maybe by a renown autor, that has this topic on it? Maybe a classic book that has tickling in a part of the story? :huh

Usually tickling in a book is a fleeting thing. An example would be: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. There is a scene where the vampire guy is knocked out and the girl takes off his shoe and tickles his bare foot. Worth getting the book for this? Umm.... no.

It is a good read in general though.

Yes, im not talking about a casual sentence, or just the word "tickling" on it. I mean a real book on that topic. I guess there's no one yet. You should do it! :lol

I found a couple of books from the author Veronica Frances.
Your going to have a harder time finding something physical though.

Last edited:
There's the Screaming Laugh by Cornell Woolrich written back in the 40's, this may give you your money's worth, and perhaps unsettling dreams for a while.

I found a couple of books from the author Veronica Frances.

Yes, I can personally vouch for her; we're friends on FetLife, and she actually complimented me on one of my own stories, which I really appreciated.

I wonder if there's a book, a phisic book published maybe by a renown autor, that has this topic on it?

Yes, im not talking about a casual sentence, or just the word "tickling" on it. I mean a real book on that topic.

A book titled Erotic Tickling came out in the early 2000s, long before there were a lot of e-books around and certainly no Kindle versions of anything. It's long out of print, but you can pick up a used copy for a reasonable price--or a new one for a fairly unreasonable US$188.

There's the Screaming Laugh by Cornell Woolrich written back in the 40's, this may give you your money's worth, and perhaps unsettling dreams for a while.

I knew there must have been something buried somewhere! Thanks for the info :lol

Yes, I can personally vouch for her; we're friends on FetLife, and she actually complimented me on one of my own stories, which I really appreciated.

A book titled Erotic Tickling came out in the early 2000s, long before there were a lot of e-books around and certainly no Kindle versions of anything. It's long out of print, but you can pick up a used copy for a reasonable price--or a new one for a fairly unreasonable US$188.

Im buying those books! :stickout Thank you for the reply, that's the kind of thing i was looking for!

Im buying those books! :stickout Thank you for the reply, that's the kind of thing i was looking for!

You're welcome! And be sure to tell Veronica Frances that Volsung and her old buddy Nedstacey2 sent you. :50:

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back