• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Lost Media?

Sadly yes. There is a clip of a german TV-Show, like 10 years ago called "Geld oder Liebe Jubiläumsspecial". They played a game where the male and female contestants had to tickle each other while having water in their mouth.
Two of them are Karolin Kebekus and Katrin Bauerfeind, both pretty ticklish btw.

Sadly, this video was uploaded on a facebook page, which was deleted later. After this, the clip was never seen again 🙁
But it was a great clip! One of the best mainstream clips I ever saw.

Attachments

• geldoderliebe07.jpg
    geldoderliebe07.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 217
I desperately want to see the "Striscia La Notizia" clip again but it isn't available anywhere anymore.

Sadly yes. There is a clip of a german TV-Show, like 10 years ago called "Geld oder Liebe Jubiläumsspecial". They played a game where the male and female contestants had to tickle each other while having water in their mouth.
Two of them are Karolin Kebekus and Katrin Bauerfeind, both pretty ticklish btw.

Sadly, this video was uploaded on a facebook page, which was deleted later. After this, the clip was never seen again 🙁
But it was a great clip! One of the best mainstream clips I ever saw.
Where did the contestants were tickled?

Where did the contestants were tickled?
One of the guys on his feet, but he wasn't ticklish.
The women were tickled on their upperbodies(mostly ribs and a bit armpits) and sometimes behind the knees. Very effective when it comes to Bauerfeind and Kebekus^^

There are three I can think of, first was a talk show (possibly Conan O'Brien) skit of the movie "Kinsey" with Liam Neeson and Laura Linney where movie footage of them laughing while in bed was spliced with footage of two pairs of feet at the foot of a bed getting tickled with feathers. It was originally on Ticklehunter's YouTube channel but after his channel got deleted the clip is completely gone

Another is a Taiwanese show (idk the name) but the scene had a woman tied to a hotel room bed getting her feet briefly tickled by her captor with a small feather duster. This used to be on the YouTube channel Soletkl before it got taken down and I even found it on the Chinese website Bilibili but that upload also got taken down before I could save it

Last one was on the polish talk show "Szymon Majewski Show" where journalist Bogdan Rymanowski was doing a stone face challenge where the show host was trying to make him laugh with jokes while beneath a hot chick was hiding under the desk tickling his feet with a huge feather. The clip was on YouTube but after it got deleted, I have never been able to locate it again

To say nothing of the countless lost mainstream clips posted and lost by many youtube users over the years...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back