• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling machine (In progress)

XxMystxX

TMF Regular
Well, my always tinkering nature has led me to develop a tickling machine out of K'nex and paintbrushes. However, i'm considering developing a faster/quieter engine and replacing the paintbrushes with feathers.

So far I have found it effective on:
Soles
Inner thighs/genitals
Sides

The paintbrushes (8 in all, four on each level) are on varying levels of a constantly spinning mechanism that tilts with each spin; this causes the paintbrushes to attack various places in a random pattern.

Clearer pics/video coming soon. (yes, those are Bugs Bunny sheets, i'm a cartoon fanatic)

Questions are welcomed, comments are encouraged, suggestions are accepted.

-----------
Question: If built on a more "sturdy" structure, would anyone be interested in purchasing such a device.
-----------
I've many different tickle-devices that i've developed over time..if anyone is interested.
-----------
I'm replacing the paintbrushes with feathers, with only four I have found it tickles 10x more. I pity any man or woman tied down with this between their legs....

Attachments

• Picture 201.jpg
    Picture 201.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 499
  • Picture 202.jpg
    Picture 202.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 203.jpg
    Picture 203.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
You seem to be knowing what you're doing, so I'll leave you to think up the perfections in the design. You should try and get a patent for this thing.

Oh yes, my parents (who i'm stuck with for another year before I head off to college) would love that! XD

However, thanks for the kind words. In the end, this will be a deadly item for the intense ticklephile. I might patent it, try and sell it to some fetish shops or something.

Heh, can't market anything made from K'nex, so i'm safe for now. It's mainly why I won't be showing the finished version unless I do patent it.

However, tickletheater discount.

Oh, and also, looking forward to more artwork from you...hopefully my scanner will work someday and I can post my own.

How much of a discount? 😀

Yeah, I'm trying out new coloring tools, I should have some more work up sometime this week. Yeah, scanners are essential for anything traditional. The next thing I'm going to invest in is a tablet. I already know which one I want, and its about 300 dollars. Wacom is the best.

A rather large discount, i'd imagine, although without any base pricing..it's difficult to say. Probably 25% off. XD

Secondly, yes, Wacom is definitely the best. I'm saving up for a "counter-size" one, i'd estimate around 12x16. A mouse just doesn't cut it anymore. I await your new artwork with great vigor.

25%? Thats fair I guess. 😛

Yes, Wacom is the leading tablet company. Because I have a laptop (this is a laptop I'm using to type to you right now) the 6x8 tablet is great for me. I don't need a larger one, just one that gives me enough drawing room and can fit in my lap like the laptop can. Its more portable I could take it with me wherever, if I wanted. Its also great for lounging around and not having to sit at a desk or table, but rather my couch, etc. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back