• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling machines

LonelyKimiko

3rd Level Indigo Feather
One of my biggest tickle fantisies concerns tickling machines. I'm curious, are there actually any working tickle machines around? And does anyone else share this fantasy with me?

I personally prefer monsters (going back to Gazooks, from Raggedy Ann, in my formative years 🙂 ), but I like machines too. Some of my favorite images are 'toons with creatively designed tickle machines. Like with monsters, I've always liked the idea of machines that can tickle many girls at once... and the more they enjoy it, the better. 😀

I agree with Owen,although some stories on here or the TMF concerning "tickle machines" is cool,I still like a good 'ol fashioned tentacled ticklemonster.

I love the idea of tickle machines and tickle monsters...especially from that Raggedy Ann octopus/sea monster!!! Something, machine or beast, whose sole purpose is to tickle every vulnerable spot...well, it's intriguing to say the least! 😉

I like the fact that your getting so hopelessly tickled, and the ler is free to walk around and taunt you. You're completely at their mercy...

lonelykimiko said:
One of my biggest tickle fantisies concerns tickling machines. I'm curious, are there actually any working tickle machines around? And does anyone else share this fantasy with me?

I'll share it with you if you'll let me 😉

I also really like the tickling machine idea........that ties in to my thing for giant ticklemonsters 😀

I must say I do like the tickling machine idea too (as most people here will probably know from my drawings in the art section here), though I think building one would be extremely complicated. It would require extensive knowledge of robotics and computer programming... well, untill someone builds one, we still can fantasize about it... 🙂

There are ways to build a crude one using a fan, bog roll middle and material, but it needs to be held against the skin. So it's not going to be prolonged use.

I love the idea of tickle machines. I love the idea of myself or someone else being helplessly tickled by something that has no mercy or pity. 😀

Although, I'm sure NASA are racking their brains to build one :happy: , but you can easily jury-rig one. Hell, if you just get an electric toothbrush and tape it to you sole. The vibrations tickle your sole and the rotating brush tickles under you toes! Perfect!

Thought I'd add a couple of pics of it.

It's the "Blue Peter" method. Creative, partly successfull.

For propper use would require the presence of someone else trusted, for it it worked, you'd probably just turn it off or wriggle away (as it needs to be held against oneself)

I would add that it is also potentially bl***y dangerous! use of an electrical appliance (Not tampered with in any way, but one lightning storm later and you could be fried!)

If anyone copies this idea, don't use it near hair. It will hurt!

Attachments

• HQ17.JPG
    HQ17.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 207
  • HQ18.JPG
    HQ18.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 187
The best thing about tickling machines as a concept is the idea of a timer. 1 hour, three, seven, 12 hours (I wish!) Something sophisticated enough so that it doesn't let you pass out, giving just enough breaks (30 seconds or so) to recover before starting again.

All this effort is being put into making sex toys! If only some company would be brave enough to invest in making a propper tickling machine. It's not impossible!

lonelykimiko story

got a story, kinda right up your alley,about tickling machines-you might like!
got a way i can send it to ya?

I've liked the idea of tickle machines since I saw one in a cartoon when I was a kid,but can't remember the name of the program.But I remember a couple of kids being securely fastened to a chair which then turned out to be a tickle machine.It wasn't long before the kids where in hysterics and the person that started the machine said he couldn't stop it.But unfortunately he managed to figure out how to stop it and the tickling soon stopped.

I think the only problem with the idea of having a tickle machine is the fact that it might work for some but not others as some people are more sensitive than others.Therefore the pokes and strokes would have to be really spot on to reach the lees 'hot spots'.hehe.But obviously they would be fantastic if you had one and it managed to drive you into hysterics whilst your ler sits and watches you whilst verbally taunting you.hehehe.

When I think of tickling machines, I typically think of the animes where the robot hands attached to telescoping arms do the tickling. In those cases, I don't particularly care for robot tickling. I can think of very few scenarios where robot tickling does anything for me. Monster tickling is good I suppose.

Tickling Machines

I once wrote a story where a tickling machine takes a major role in our heroine's delimma. You can find it here:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=2967

Some of the comments I received were very favorable. This is a second part to a series. To recap the story so you won't be lost -- Alisha, after having a good time with her credit cards, must seek help from Feather's Credit Counselling. She finds that they offer a nice deal, but realizes she must submit to tickle torture to remain on the program.

Check it out and tell me what you think.

lonelykimiko said:
Do you mean a machine where all of you is trapped and only the tickled parts are exposed, or a machine that encloses / stays on just the part being tickled and the rest is free? I.e. the strapped-down-and-robot-hands-tickling-feet kind or the tickling-boots kind?

Its an interesting fantasy or subject for art but in reality it'd never work.
A machine lacks the ability to vary location/pressure to suit the moment and that would kill it's effectiveness completely. Eventually you'd just end up desensitized and/or really sore in the one spot that it lept hitting.
Any and all pictures/videos I've seen of people attempting this have failed spectacularly and ended up looking gimicky and fake.
Like I said, interesting fantasy, but don't bother to look for it in the real world. Stick with what the good lord gave ya, eh?

There's a great story by Sablesword that pulled it off well as I recall. Will have to look it up again. I understand that in reality I dont think it would work, which is a real shame 🙁 . Maybe in year to come it will be possible, but with a machine driven by pure mechanics, its not gonna be easy...

I think it could work if you could come up with a way to program different intensity settings, from soft to hard tickling. It'd be even better if you could program a setting that randomly switches how hard it tickles. That would probably get by most of the complaints, I think.

I'm gonna to agree with Ness on this. There's nothing like having your hands on some girl's lower ribs and feeling her squirm around. Well I'm sure there is, but you get the point.

But for the point of the discussion, if you could have some way to measure biofeedback, such as a computer keeping track of blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals, you could program it appropriately to change as certain thresholds are attained. It also would tell which areas get the most response. You'd would have to put some randomizing routine into the program so it wouldn't get predictable. So when anyone feels like putting a couple Mill into a tickling machine let me know.

lonelykimiko said:

I am a tickling machine.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back