• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling manga

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey I know these have been floating around, but does anyone know where the rest of these comics are? These single pages can't be the entire thing. Can anyone post the rest of these comics?

Attachments

• 1139904576383o.jpg
    1139904576383o.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 2,914
I agree with Milagros. They are interesting.

Wish I could read Japanese... I wasted all my high school foreign language classes on sandscrit. :disgust:

They are interesting, I agree? But are there any more of them? There can't only be this.

Definitely Worth an Investigation

These are great finds, jkb, and worth looking into. BTW, you don't plan on releasing any more Felicia stories anytime soon, do you? Thanks, and Happy Tickling!

Last edited:
kirasao said:
These are great finds, jkb, and worth looking into. BTW, you don't plan on releasing any more Felicia stories anytime soon, do you? Thanks, and Happy Tickling!

I've been grinding to get Part 11 out before the New Year for the last couple of days.

Thats great stuff. More nudity than I usually like in drawings (it just seems weird, for some reason), but cool nonetheless.

I would love to know what's been said by the girl being tickled..can anyone translate?

emsindahouse said:
I would love to know what's been said by the girl being tickled..can anyone translate?

And while translating, if anyone knows where to fiind screencaps of the rest of the comic............. 🙂

I must say, I have a certain liking for the 4th picture with those tickling machines. The 5th picture is pretty cool too, as I think it is hot when girls are tickled by strange creatures or monsters or whatever.

There is more to the girl tickled by the machines. I have the whole comic in one of my folders. if possible, I will find it and put it up here fore you, so until then be hopeful.

ribber said:
There is more to the girl tickled by the machines. I have the whole comic in one of my folders. if possible, I will find it and put it up here fore you, so until then be hopeful.

Do that and you will officially be my new best friend. Of all the images, that's the one I want to see more of than any other.

I suppose you couldn't find the other images, Ribber?

Mostly Harmless, between that and your name which is a reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you have earned the official status of my new best friend. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkb

Yessir!!..
sml_4.gif
)))

Here are some of the other images from that comic. I don't have any more of the girl getting tickled by the machines, by I do have her getting tickled in other ways. I'm hoping there is even MORE, and that someone would be kind enough to upload or link to the images as MY New Official Best Friend Mostly Harmless has done.

By the way, apparently the redhead being tickled is a Dragon Quest 4 character named Alena. Personally, I like this artist's rendition of her better than Akira Toriyama's. I'm a huge fan of DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT, but I always thought Toriyama drew his female characters a little on the butch side (except Bulma and Launch in the early volumes of DragonBall).

Here is another awesome image that I found. If anyone can find any more, that would be great

Sorry to dredge up an old thread (that I started) but I was curious if that anyone else had any other images by this artist. Someone in an earlier post said that had the entire comic. If there is an entire comic, then certainly more of these images must be floating around somewhere.

Wow, I would love to read that manga! The fourth picture is by far my favorite. <3

here are some more

here are some more probably by the same artist. (dont know who but....)

There dang amazing. If anyone has any info please share.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back