• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling, massages, and deals. M/f feet

rriicckk7871

I sat in front my history teacher with a devilish grin on my face. Her wrists were tied to the armrests of her computer chair. I had tied them there with medical tape i was given in sports medicine class. "What are you up to now mister?" she said. I responded "Well your the head of the P.O.E.T.(Protect Our Earth Today) am I correct?." "Yes why?" she said. I picked up the purse which was sitting next to black-sandaled feet. I took a second to gaze at her perfect little feet with dark red painted toes. I'd guess that they were about a size 5. I longed for months to at least see what they felt like and whether or not they were ticklish. I was about to get my chance I then reached into her purse and before she ask what i was doing i pulled out a pack of cigarettes and gave her a stern "well well well" look. She said "Those aren't mine mister." "Oh yea?." I pulled out my phone, went to my pictures and showed turned the screen towards her. "I suppose thats not you smoking a cigarette in the parking lot. And this isnt you smoking a cigarette right outside the side entrance of the school?." She looked at the pictures and rolled her eyes realizing that she had been caugtt red handed.
I explained "Now i know theres no way you can get fired for something this small. I mean my friends have been caught numerous times smoking cigarettes on schol property and the most they got was detention. But i happen to know that you will be thrown off of P.O.E.T., you would be letting down all the students who help the cause of the club and most of all you wont be allowed on that annual school sponsored trip to Universal Orlando anymore."
She said "So whats the point of tying me up?" I answered "Well Im not really one to tell on people unless i need something from them. In this case i need something from you. A little problem with the amount of homework you give and the 0s i have on most of them" She said "That would be more unethical of me to do. Why should I risk my job?"
Heres where the fun started.
I reached down and grabbed her by the ankle and put her left foot in my lap. Then i reached back into her purse and pulled out a bottle of skin lotion. Then i slid her sandal off and looked at her tanned foot with the creamy white sole. I said "Well Im sure you can be persuaded." I then rubbed the lotion on my hands and started massaging the sole of her foot. "Mmmmmmm. Well maybe" she said. Thats when i moved my fingers to her toes and began smoothly rubbing each one. "Ohhh wow." was here response as she put her head back and closed her eyes. I kept rubbing for about a minute without explanation.
Then i spoke up. "Now Miss Riley, i know how to make things heaven for your feet." "Mmm hmm" she said. "But i can also make it hell" and as I mentioned that, I used my nails to scratch her sole twice and she was shocked. "Ohhhhhohohohohohohoho no no no no not that" "Ticklish are we?" i said with the grin again. Still giggling said "yehehehessss I am" I started scratching at her soles as i explained "We have to work out some kind of deal" "Hehehehehehehehe stohohohohop and well tahahahalk stohohohop!" I stopped for a second but only to explain that i felt she needed to be ticked more so that i had her full attention. So i grabbed her other foot that was already out of her sandal and turned my back to her to press her feet at the ankle against me so they couldnt get away. Then i started up again. "Hahaahahaha ho ha you you hahaha you have hahahahaha you have my attention hahaha." She tried kicking back and forth to get out but a in a chair on wheels she could only roll back and forth as her feet stayed in my ankle lock. Her toes were so ticklish it made her laugh silently and the only noise i would hear was here gasping for a breath. I switched back and forth from toes to soles for about 5 minutes until her kicking got very weak. I resortd back to massaging her feet and after catching her breathe i can tell she was enjoying it once again. "Ohhhh God. Thank you. Please no more tickling. That feels so much better." "Ready to make a deal?" i said. "Yes im listening" she responded. I continued rubbing her feet throughout my explanation. "Well really i just need you to mark my incomplete assignments as complete and privately excuse me from future homework assignments. I know the material and i have no problems with your tests or projects. I'm just a homework person. Clear?" "Crystal" she said. I chuckled at her response. I slid her shoes back on and let her put her feet back down. But before it was too late I thought of one more request. "Oh one more thing. Im not in any groups or on any teams that have a sponsored trip to Florida. And Ive never been on a vacation that doesn't involve my family. What a rip off. I have the money to go but i get that from working after school so i really dont have time for school activities. Can you pull a few strings to get me on that trip?" "...Possibly" she said. "Well what do you think i would have to do without actually going to meetings and activities?" i asked. She thought for a second.
"Hmmm. I think i have an idea." "Yes?" i said. Ill never forget what happened next.
She gave me the same devilish smile i gave her at the beginning, then slipped her sandals back off and placed her bare feet back in my lap. "Its hard to get a good after-school foot massage nowadays. Im on my feet all day and your hands work magic" I chickled and went back to work on her majestic feet. "Just do this for me for and hour after school on Fridays and make sure you have a spot on that trip." "I smiled at her and said "No problem" I rubbed her feet for another couple of minutes before cutting her loose. She moaned for every minute of it.
On Friday she approached me after she dismissed class and said "May i see you after school, mister?" with a smirk on her face. "Yes ma'am" i said.

Lets just say i earned myself a trip to Florida.

Let me know what you guys think :-D

I loved every minute of it. You had me all the way. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back