• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model

male_ticklee2

TMF Regular
I am an extremely ticklish 36 year old male from WI. I've always wanted to become an anonymous tickle model for a studio. How does one become one?

While I can't give specific information because each producer probably sources through different methods and strategies, you'd probably do best to identify several of the top studios you have an interest in based on their style, quality, etc. Research them as best you can and avoid any where something feels off. You might even be able to connect with some models who have done work with them and get their input. Once you've identified a few, contact the studios and introduce yourself and tell them a brief summary of what you're interested in doing. I'm sure the criteria varies wildly among the different studios, so I wouldn't give up if you are rejected or don't hear back from the first one. Just remember to be realistic and stay level-headed about it. While I think most producers are probably fine, ethical people, not everyone has others' best interest in the forefront of their mind.

Hopefully a few producers or models will see this and have insights to share.

Good luck!

It's very, very rare (like, hens'-teeth rare) that producers source male models from here in the community, for a bunch of reasons that I'm not going to go into. And those that do, mostly likely, do M/M content, not the F/M I'm pretty sure you're hoping for. Are you ok with that? If so, then follow alex's advice and research some studios and pitch yourself, but be prepared to not hear back. We're a suspicious lot as a general rule, and we don't often entertain reach-outs from randos, especially dudes.

The easiest way to become an anonymous male lee in an F/M video is probably to book a session with a dominatrix who also sells her own clips. Even then, be prepared to show ID and sign a release form.

It's very, very rare (like, hens'-teeth rare) that producers source male models from here in the community, for a bunch of reasons that I'm not going to go into. And those that do, mostly likely, do M/M content, not the F/M I'm pretty sure you're hoping for. Are you ok with that? If so, then follow alex's advice and research some studios and pitch yourself, but be prepared to not hear back. We're a suspicious lot as a general rule, and we don't often entertain reach-outs from randos, especially dudes.
I suppose this is 100% accurate. I never did think of that.

The easiest way to become an anonymous male lee in an F/M video is probably to book a session with a dominatrix who also sells her own clips. Even then, be prepared to show ID and sign a release form.
That is a fantastic idea. Who are the favorite dommes out there tha y’all recommend?

Exactly what Jezebel said. Also prepare to be screened extensively and don't get too discouraged if you aren't hired. Dommes have a LOT of male lees/subs coming our way and it's not easy to get to everyone.

I am an extremely ticklish 36 year old male from WI. I've always wanted to become an anonymous tickle model for a studio. How does one become one?

Despite what many might say, there’s a huge market for ticklish males. Though face out is preferred.

Generally though, outside of studios, models who film content generally have customers who will do a session and agree to be filmed. In those cases the lee may not have to pay full rate, but must sign a model release and may have no rights to the content depending on the agreement.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

8/10/2024
Visit Clisp4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back