• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling Moves

There must be a number of moves, including the Shark and the Stretch that I have done. I have one that is kinda sports-related.

The Block Break: playing volleyball, when ur opponent is going up for a block...reach under the net, for their sides and give them a tickle. Your opponent will either pull their arms down off the block or potentially miss the block entirely, point for your team!

tickle_fan03 said:
Another favourite of mine is to pretend to attack someone's side to make them squirm before you even touch them and then tickle their other side or ribs catching them unaware.

Oh my God, I've only had that done to me about eleven gajillion times, and it always works. I can't not fall for it. It's pure wickedness.

One with a narrow range of applications but which completely destroyed me when it was deployed against me is this: the tickler's in a position to have to lean on you, her weight resting on her hand which is on your knee (as to lean over and talk to the person next to you) and then she begins squeezing. I made a ridiculous spectacle of myself.

I've been undone many times by The Cubicle: the tickler positions herself behind your office chair so you're wedged between the chair and your desk, and her fingers begin scampering down your sides, preferably while you're typing or using the mouse or (at its cruelest) on the phone. Abject begging ensues.

One of my former coworkers (who later, as it happens, became one of my ticklers, though not one of the more evil ones--she had too much empathy, probably) told of how her husband would come up behind her while she was carrying a huge basket of laundry, preferably up the stairs and start getting her sides; unwilling to drop the clean laundry, her only option was to shriek and laugh and try in vain to outrun him. Call it The Washerwoman.

Wade said:
Oh my God, I've only had that done to me about eleven gajillion times, and it always works. I can't not fall for it. It's pure wickedness.

One with a narrow range of applications but which completely destroyed me when it was deployed against me is this: the tickler's in a position to have to lean on you, her weight resting on her hand which is on your knee (as to lean over and talk to the person next to you) and then she begins squeezing. I made a ridiculous spectacle of myself.

I've been undone many times by The Cubicle: the tickler positions herself behind your office chair so you're wedged between the chair and your desk, and her fingers begin scampering down your sides, preferably while you're typing or using the mouse or (at its cruelest) on the phone. Abject begging ensues.

One of my former coworkers (who later, as it happens, became one of my ticklers, though not one of the more evil ones--she had too much empathy, probably) told of how her husband would come up behind her while she was carrying a huge basket of laundry, preferably up the stairs and start getting her sides; unwilling to drop the clean laundry, her only option was to shriek and laugh and try in vain to outrun him. Call it The Washerwoman.

*Takes notes-just in case 😉 *

I've experienced The Cubical first hand to and that was when I was on the phone.Aaah fun times. :laughing:

My favourite is the old unbeatable classic - get 'em on their back and kneel on their arms. 😀 Open for rib/pit/tummy tickling and not a thing they can do about it. 😉

Senshi said:
My favourite is the old unbeatable classic - get 'em on their back and kneel on their arms. 😀 Open for rib/pit/tummy tickling and not a thing they can do about it. 😉

Except shriek and squeal for mercy. That's pretty much the only thing I can do. Err, they. THEY can do.

Yeah, had that done to me a few hundred times... and it never gets not-torturous. The devil of the thing is that your tickler doesn't have to have much physical strength; she can still completely incapacitate you that way.

Wade said:
Except shriek and squeal for mercy. That's pretty much the only thing I can do. Err, they. THEY can do.

Yeah, had that done to me a few hundred times... and it never gets not-torturous. The devil of the thing is that your tickler doesn't have to have much physical strength; she can still completely incapacitate you that way.
That's why it's the technique I usually use on the subby hubby 😱

My stomach muscles involuntarily flinch at the very notion, MistresValerie!

Senshi said:

*giggles nervously*

My favorite is the old standby....grab 'em from behind and attack somewhere along the ribs/pits/sides, esp. if they're standing up. Most of the time they wind up leaning against you to stay standing and not fighting at all😉

TKLVR18 said:
Most of the time they wind up leaning against you to stay standing and not fighting at all😉

*squirming*

Y-yeah... yeah, I've been there too...

This thread is bringing back way too many flashbacks...!

Senshi said:

Hiya! :flower:
Sounds like a variation on what my brothers used to do to me on a reg basis!😱

They started with that one but because kneeling on my arms hurt -quite a bit actually- they soon discovered they could lever my arms straight up over my head and sit on them.

sitting on my arms also had the added benefit -for them at least- to be far more comfortable and stable.
Though it often took two of them to force me into that position, once in it
i could not even struggle much less escape! 😱😱

Under that hold i'd be totally helpless and hopelessly exposed to whatever wickedness they decided to do to my underarms, sides and tummy - for pretty much as long as they wanted!😀😀

Ahh the memories. :tounge:

Many blessings,
Chickles😍

TKLVR18 said:
My favorite is the old standby....grab 'em from behind and attack somewhere along the ribs/pits/sides, esp. if they're standing up. Most of the time they wind up leaning against you to stay standing and not fighting at all😉

This reminded me of an even more evil variation: when someone does that very thing to you, but you're sitting or squatting on the floor. You're pretty much guaranteed to lurch back into the very arms of your enemy where you'll quickly be rendered helpless as she enjoys unfettered access to your sides and stomach.

A friend did this to me once in college, an adorable Criminal Law student with sandy brown hair and big nimble hands, and there was a mirror on the door; I still remember the peculiar experience of glancing over and seeing myself writhing in the throes of hysterical laughter after I'd collapsed backwards into her arms. And I'll never forget the calm, serene smile on her face and the way her hands, bent at the wrists under my arms, were so easily and effortlessly flickering against my ribs, like she was idly plucking at a bass.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back