• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ Tickling Ms. Dazey In X-Stocks ► F/f - 8/21/2011

jmsdarke1

TMF Expert
Break The Tickle Dominatrix 1: Starring Ms. Dazey & Lisa Renee

Now tiny Lisa Renee takes revenge on her Amazonian tormentor. What Lisa lacks in tickle experience, she makes up for in abject glee to ticklishly puppet the tickle dominatrix. At some points, you see Ms. Dazey try to hold it in and bear with it - and break. You can see Ms. Dazey's nerves fray when her sexy, telephone pole long legs start to tremble, firmly trapped in the X-Stocks.

When Lisa removes Ms. Dazey's 4 inch tall high heel pumps to tickle her nylon clad soles, she takes care to spend time going in between those size 10 toes to make the giant female tickle torturer shudder. Lisa learns the pleasure of power and she likes it. A new, tiny tickle monster is born.

If you like seeing a mighty, great, confident, experienced, female tickle menace break under tickling by a submissive, this clip's for you.

Get the full length versions of these video clips at ShyAndWildTickling.com, http://ticklishdominatrix.com/ and http://HotTicklishLadies.com.

3-Pack Deal!!! Get 3 of my video clips for just $12.95
6-Pack Deal!!! Get 6 of my video clips for just $22.95
12-Pack Deal!!! Get 12 of my video clips for just $34.95

- ONLY at HotTicklishLadies.com

Visit TicklishDominatrix.com to see the long, free, widescreen preview video for this tickle fetish clip.

Follow us on twitter at @TickleVideos

Friend us on facebook at facebook.com/TickleVideos

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back