• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling mummified girl

sliver51

TMF Expert
here's another contribution..................i hope you like it................

a mummified girl gets her feet tickled and upperbody too.............i still can't post pics of the videos 'cause i don't know how..................

if anyone can help me, i'll appreciate that.......................take care!!

Attachments

whoa

frigging brilliant clip 😀

thanks man, I'm checking out all your posts and I like you already 😉

Once again, Hi Ho Sliver and away! You really blow me away with all your clips. Please keep on sharing. I really appreciate them!

Thanks!

Hello,

I cannot watch the clip. I don't see anything. Can anybody tell me with which player you watch it?

Yours

Edmont

File won't play.....

GOM won't play it; Windows Media Player won't play it. What codec is needed to decompress and play this? Thanks!

For those like me... who tend to notice the distinction between faked -- or at *least* exaggerated "for the camera" reactions versus real reactions... take a look at the difference in response between the first and second parts of this clip!

nice bondage at least 🙂 reactions might be fake but still.
worx fine with wmp by the way

for whom cannot see the video, i hope this help you.................these are the codecs.....................

take care a lot!!!

Attachments

Hola amigo, he visto que entiendes español, así que te explico como capturar imágenes de los videos que posteas al detalle (si tienes tiempo me ayudas con una traducción para los que hablan en inglés):

1. Ingresas a "Inicio -> Programas -> Accesorios -> Microsoft Movie Maker" (te viene por default a partir de Windows Xp)
2. Seleccionas la opción "Importar video" (menú del lado izquierdo, en la sección "Capturar video")
3. Seleccionas el video que quieres trabajar
4. En el panel de previsualización, seleccionas la escena que mas te guste
5. Entras a "Herramientas -> Capturar imagen de vista previa" y te permitirá grabar la imagen en formato JPG

Además el Movie Maker te permite hacer ediciones de videos, mezclarlos entre ellos, y hasta ponerle las letritas de traducción de idioma.

Un gusto en ayudarte. Saludos.

Attachments

• mum_0001.jpg
    mum_0001.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 67
  • mum_0002.jpg
    mum_0002.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 52
  • mum_0003.jpg
    mum_0003.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
muchisimas gracias Marcosttt2000....................intentare para mis siguientes posts............

x cualquier cosa q se presente......................te podria molestar de nuevo???.....igual, muchas gracias nuevamente por la molestia 😉

take care

Hello

Hello,

thank you for the codecs, but I cannot understand spanish. is there anyone who could write marcosttt2000's explanation in english?

Thank you

Yours

Edmont h.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back