• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Best Friend's Mom

Number 8

TMF Poster
This happened in '92 so I was 20 and my friends mom Ann was 45. My friend's mom was a cute italian brunette about 5'4" tall and about 105lbs. Not as hot as her daughter Marie but Ann was the prototype. Long have I wondered how id tickle her feet. Often after a hard day of teaching she'd lie there watching Oprah and theyd just be calling to me. My friend Danny was practicing his drumkit one day (loud noise perfect for concealing laughter! ) but it was a large house anyway. And there at about 4:30pm, Ann lay there watching Oprah with navy blue stockinged feet poking out. The only draw back was she was suffering from back problems so she wasnt in the best of moods, I didnt care. This was my chance now or never. I sat down on the large couch next to her feigning concern for her back and asking questions I didnt really care the answer to to put her in a more relaxed mood. Finally with hands shaking I got up and pet the dog (no it was a German Shepherd I wasnt calling Ann a dog! Shame on you! :super_hap ) and I passed her feet. With four fingers I began tickling her stockinged foot and asked? "Ticklish?" With laughter in her voice she replied "Yeah!" and pulled her feet back a bit. Didnt seem to mind THAT much. So I put the conversation out to her teaching and that lasted about 5 minutes. A second chance and I took it. With an underhanded motion I used my 4 fingers on the bottom of her foot and and said "One last tickle!" She then gasped and laughed at the same time. I could see this time the tickling was getting to her in a big way. Then she said "Not today Matt," and began giggling as my fingers stroked her soles quickly and efficently. That was all I could do as I detected annoyance in her protest, anything more would be almost making a pass at her (yeah maybe I should have!) so I smiled and walked out of the living room. She was a ticklish 40 something thats for sure. If I had her in stocks I could get her bank account and credit card numbers easily! :evil: Her soles were like silk. I dream of kissing them and licking them to see how shed react. I never forgot that day 14 years ago and I will never forget Ann and her ticklish soles. 😍

Last edited:
HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother is jealous of you

Your jealous and I wish I had a time machine!! 😉 Seriously there is so risque about tickling the MILF of a friend! :redface:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back