• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my co-worker

cpr1815

TMF Expert
Ok, I guess I've been a lurker long enough. I'm pretty much a closet tickle-fiend (like I assume most everyone else is....or maybe not?). Anyhow, I've been friends with the secretary at my office for a number of years now. Things just culminated from away-from-work hanging out, to foot massages, to God only knows how, but tying up and tickling her. Unfortunately we don't hang out much anymore, mostly to do with the fact that she wanted to take things further than I did, even though I made it clear from the get go that I didn't want to (yea, some probably think I'm an idiot for passing up on a regular tickling session, but I'm just not interested in more than tickling with her). Anyhow, I'll share some of the pics I have (which, fyi, are foot pics).......let me know if you guys want to see anymore (sorry guys, I won't be including any face shots of her to shield her identity).

Last edited:
Yes would love to see more

She has Very Sexy Soles Thanks for posting would love to see more. Is she TICKLISH ??? and what size shoes does she wear. Your a Pretty Lucky Guy to have such a Great Co-Worker wish I could say the same. Thanks Again for the Pictures.

She's one of those people who says she isn't ticklish, but she is insanely ticklish....especially her toes. I found that a comb, used gently, can be a very effective tickling tool! :laughing: I'll post more later on (seems like it takes forever to upload pics!! lol)

What a shame. I hope you can tickle those feet sometime even if she knows you don't want to be serious. Was she very ticklish? Did you get a chance to use a fork on those soles?

I'm not sure that the tickling pleasure I'd get would be worth the problems it could create lol. She is pretty darned ticklish, though 😉 And no, although that's a great idea to use a fork, my tools of torture (outside of my fingers) were a comb (which worked fabulously), a tooth brush (which didn't work on her worth a darn, and laundry-line rope to pull between her toes.

Yeah, she was a little bit tied

Yea, she was. I initially had used duct tape, but I was concerned that it would hurt her skin, although she didn't mind it at all. I ended up using handcuffs and zip ties. In the pictures I posted here, I also used rope around her ankles to tie down to the couch so she couldn't get her feet away so easily 😀

Ok, I think it would be more appropriate of me to post the remaining pictures in the "non-tickling" section, since there aren't any actual "in progress" tickling photos. They are all photos taken during tickling sessions, but don't show actual tickling at that moment 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back