• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Memorial Day Weekend. Real. FF/M, M/F, M/F, F/M

DarkPoet

TMF Regular
These two events are entirely true. But for the sake of privacy, names shall be modified to Eve and Tasha for the girls. And I'm Lao ^_^. I'll use my own name 😛. For the sake of simplicity, descriptions are given before-hand.

Eve: Slim, curvaceous. Crystalline blue eyes. Black hair. Sharp facial features. Quite short. Small feet with round toes and exceptionally curved arches. 20 years old.

Tasha: Average build, voluptuous. Light, hazelish-green eyes. Golden, light-brown, beautiful curvy hair. Very cute, round cheeks. Tall. VERY big feet, with long, pretty toes. Smooth soles and well-defined arches. ((And damn do I wish they were ticklish. Ah well. She lets me tickle em cause it feels good for her. No reaction though. 😛)) 19 years old.

Lao: This is me: http://photos.yahoo.com/archangel_of_violence ((Please ignore the stupid show-off pictures. Those were when I was younger and stupid. The one in the trench with the rose is me senior portrait.)). And I'm 21 years old.

Sunday, May 27th, I picked up Eve at her house. I was picking her up so we could go talk to Tasha. Tasha was on the verge of ending our friendship, and so we went to intervene. Intervention didn't really last long. I talked for about five minutes and, though currently things don't appear to be all fine and peachy yet, they're better than they used to be.

Enough about that. Tasha decided to come along with us. I had to fix Eve's computer, so we went back to Eve's place. However, as soon as I got there, I was over-powered by the two of them. It originally started as them pushing me and trying to pin me to the bed, tickling me, but I, of course, fought. So Tasha says, “Let's tie him up!”

I fought. Hard. It took them, like, 15 minutes to tie me up, and a LOT of tickling. They tickled me under my arms, my stomach, my feet, so that they could hold me in place. Finally, they were able to tie my hands together with a black scarf. They then picked me up and threw me on the bed. Eve provided yet another scarf to tie my wrists to the bed's head post. She then pulled out a -chain- to bind my ankles together. >.<. Tasha was kind enough to make absolutely sure, without my request, to make sure the chain wasn't around my bare ankles so it wouldn't pinch. They also didn't bind my chained ankles to the bottom post. But that didn't matter much, as Tasha was sitting on my legs most of the time. Tasha, who is a long-time friend of mine, knows very well that my feet are the most ticklish part on my body, and takes a lot of pleasure in tickling me there. She has exquisitely long fingernails, and they drove me crazy. Even when she tickles lightly, it tickles like hell. Eve, on the other hand, paid most of her attention to the upper body. I was wearing a shirt, but she didn't seem too shy about reaching underneath it.

So, Tasha started, and mainly stayed, at my feet. She used her fingernails, then a pen and a toothbrush. Then her fingernails again. She went through everything from the arches, the balls, the heels, and GOD, underneath the freakin' toes! Meanwhile Eve MASTERFULLY ran her fingernails and fingertips over my stomach, my neck, under my arms. Tasha would occasionally take a rest from my soles to squeeze my kneecaps, tickle under my legs and knees, and also found that my clavicles to be rather ticklish. So Eve and Tasha played with those.

I'm not entirely sure how long they tickled me, but they tickled me until I passed out. Aaaaand then they tickled me some more when I came to, but lightly. Of course, Tasha was tickling my feet, so no matter how lightly she tickled, she was driving me up a short wall.

But, of course, I loved it. Every second of it ~_^.

And then, afterwards, as we were helping Eve repair her bed from the bucking and tickling, I was able to tickle Tasha in the ONE place she's ticklish, which is under her arms. While I'm more of a foot man, tickling her under her arms makes me squeal with joy. Well, and her, too.

On Monday, I returned to continue fixing the broken computer.

Eve and I spent the entire day tickling each other, playfully. Generally I was the one that pounced, but as I have the hesitation of not wanting to hurt her, she always managed to get the upper hand in the end. Unless I was making her blush. If she was blushing, she'd curl up and take the tickling. And she's rather ticklish. Watching her squirm was very, very fun. She's most ticklish on her stomach, probably, but she is ticklish just about everywhere. I tickled her feet, stomach, neck, under her arms... it was pretty fun. And I'm pretty convinced she liked it. Who knows. She might be one of us XP.

Anyways, I might be willing to depart more details if people ask, but that's the basics I'm willing to give.

Last edited:
I'd like to read more of your experiences with these two.

Did the tickling excite you? When I'm tickling family it's just fun - but if I'm tickling a female friend I find attractive it can get me kind of hot. Just wondering if anything "came up" during the tickling and if so, did either of them notice or object?

Both of them know that I'm a tickling fetishist. I don't hide myself in any way. Tasha in particular knows this. And neither would object. I'm pretty lucky in this sense. And, of course, yes, these particular sessions were exciting for me, and probably for them, too.

The fun part about these is that I'm a dom, and Tasha is also a dom. The power struggle between the two of us is always very exciting for me, and it can get wild. Helen isn't exactly a sub, but she's much less a dom than Tasha and I.

Tasha, Helen and I have had many (too many to recount, to be honest) tickling scenarios. This one, though, was particularly exciting because I was tied up, it took so long, and it was just very fun and very sexy.

The tickling was sensational. Tasha was really bad at it when we first met, but after knowing me for a while, she got pretty good at it. She used to hurt and pinch, but now she drives me crazy on my feet. And Helen's pretty awesome too.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back