• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on TV

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
Does anyone in here remember watching the British game show "Don't Try This at Home"?
In each episode a presenter - paul brady i think - has to persuade members of the public to perfrom certain tasks. In one such episode his chosen task was to find three people to have their feet tickled in stocks by "big licking dogs" as they were called! He succeeded and gladly he did not have to incur the forfeit - which was to have his feet licked in stocks! There was some great reactions from the three attractive girls involved and it lasted for some minutes - can anyone agree with this - i remember watching the show - will it be repeated - do you have any clips?

Also i would be interested to hear of any other game shows British or otherwise which include some or more tickling scenes - particularly genuine ones? Can anyone help me with this?

hi

hi just 2 know u were right!!!
i think me sister has a copy of it, she tapes most of them ill ask her
email me
[email protected]
laura
x

Attachments

• 14409.jpg
    14409.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 313
  • T234.jpg
    T234.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 145
  • T233.jpg
    T233.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Weekly.jpg
    Weekly.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 97
  • photo%201.JPG
    photo%201.JPG
    507.4 KB · Views: 42
Thankyou for you confirmation! I thought i was going mad - millions watch the show yet no-one had previously heard of this clip!
I have e-mailed you and if you can get any clips posted up here - or if you could e-mail any clips to me then i would be grateful - btw for others this is a good clip!
Bye!

I remember hearing about it but I didn't watch it! And I wanted to and all! 😡 However, if someone posts it here, I'll be very happy! 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back