• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling or caressing?

timothy

TMF Novice
Can someone elaborate what are the differences between tickling and caressing? I do understand that tickling can be arousing and caressing can be ticklish. I am still confuse, who is getting the pleasure?............!!!!!!!!

dantim3 said:
Can someone elaborate what are the differences between tickling and caressing? I do understand that tickling can be arousing and caressing can be ticklish. I am still confuse, who is getting the pleasure?............!!!!!!!!
I guess as verbs go, it's all about the intent. Carressing is merely a soft stroking. Sometimes it might tickle, but that's not the purpose of a carress. The purpose is to make the recipient feel good and convey affection. Tickling is when you poke, carress, rub, or any manner of hand-to-body contact that is intended to invoke spasmodic laughter.

Caress and tickling might overlap, but usually tickling involves different nerve endings and/or stimuli type.

Besides, tickling is not universal. It's situational: what might caress once, might tickle later.

Furthermore, tickling is actually a defense response, a relic of ancient times, when reacting to a claw or a spear could save your life.

Why it evolved into what we now call tickling is open debate. And I'm not kiddin' ya. 🙂

Reg's!

Thanks, I wonder, if tickling is about all form of physical contact to bring about laughter, wouldn’t it be too uncomfortable to get enjoyment to feel pleasurable in this form? It’s definitely nice for the ler. It looks to me that the ler is more incline to a sadist nature, since the ler enjoy seeing the lee suffer with discomfort by the tickling torture..................

Sex is a matter of mind, not just body.

Power and domination are important elements in some [most?] relationships - so tickling someone might be a softer form of self-assertion in a couple.

In SM relationships the bottom, that is the victim, sometimes gets a strong emotion from being made focal point of someone's attentions.

The bottom is under [mild] torture, but esperiences pleasure from losing control and/or from indirectly controlling the top - the torturer.

For this reason working SM relationships require trust and understanding. As a top you have a responsibility, as a bottom you are "the only actor on stage".

Many psychologists around say - on papers and such - tickling is a form of physical domination, therefore it is bad. They mistake a fetish for harassment, and they suggest counselling.

Of course I think they are wrong. At least on a general basis - as it usually is from the precious few info they get from readers' mail. 🙂

Now, back to your question: is it bad to tickle somebody? Maybe yes, maybe no. Is it bad to pinch someone who does NOT want to be pinched? Or caressed? Or kissed? Or whatever?

As long as partners love and respect each other... it's a private matter between consenting adults. 🙂

As they say, if it makes your boat float, and lover goes along, it is [probably] fair game.

I'm sorry for being verbose. Hope I helped. 😀

Reg's!

I agree with what you wrote. The key words are TRUST and WILLINGNESS. Correct me if you think I am wrong. rgds.

Trust, willingness and mutual respect. Maybe love, attraction and such.
They help. 😀

Of course you can tickle just anybody you can lay your hands on. But don't expect them to like it. 😀
Or allow you to do it more...

🙂

Reg's!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back