• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling orgasm denial /F /F F/M F/M explicit

LightFooted

TMF Poster
Found these pics online, Im not sure if they have been posted but i though i would post them up. :stickout

Attachments

• LAB05.jpg
    LAB05.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,904
I came across one of them in a image search and ended up here http://kamitora.org/ there is alot of different stuff on it mainly domination but it think this is all the tickling

Nice drawings. My only question is why are those guys dongs the size of their legs? Aside from that, well done drawings.

Tickling/Orgasm Denial (M/M)....

Thought this tickle torture/edging pic might fit here 😉

Poor Billy is in for a long, amazing night...heh heh :drool

Can someone explain tickle orgasm denial? Even though the drawings are hot and well done I don't get it XD

Aha! Found it! Turns out I had it on my computer all along! It's not necessarily something I'd wish to experience for myself, but it is one of my favorite drawings of his.

From what I can tell, it is holding somone on the edge of orgasm throuh the skillful employment of light or distracting tickling touches......
For guys this can be done fairly easily, if the person performing the teasing does not push them to far to fast.....For some people they begin to get almost hyper ticklish in this state, were everything tickles and teases.......Mind blowing is a reasonable response to this method.

From what I can tell, it is holding somone on the edge of orgasm throuh the skillful employment of light or distracting tickling touches......
For guys this can be done fairly easily, if the person performing the teasing does not push them to far to fast.....For some people they begin to get almost hyper ticklish in this state, were everything tickles and teases.......Mind blowing is a reasonable response to this method.

You're almost right. The entire point of orgasm denial is to get your partner to the brink of orgasm, only to take away their pleasure away with something would completely break their train of thought, leaving them wanting more stimulation to cross that line. Tickling just so happens to fill that niche because of it's jarring nature, but there are other methods such as pinching and spanking that will also suffice. Pain can be just as debilitating when one is trying to blow their load.

I love the first one! Wish I was that girl! It looks delicious ...

And I wish I was that dude. As a lee, the idea of being that far gone and helpless is very intriguing. I wouldn't mind eating my own dog food sometime, so to speak.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back