• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling OTHER than something sexual.... Hmm....

jxavier

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, I have a question. Besides the obvious sexual stimulation it may give you, what are other aspects of tickling that you love? For example, one non-sexual thing i love about it is that it is void of consequence. There is no pain and no "weird feelings" between people who tickle each other because it is generally socially acceptable. You can become intimate and playful at the same time and still remain perfectly good friends. Also, the feeling doesn't last like pain does, and it's not dangerous (for the most part). It's essentially free of consequence (if done correctly, that is).

I don't think its acceptable in all social areas or situations, it rather depends, on when, where, who with,how its done,the age, the age ratio between the people involved, the relashionship between the two people.

I think i know where your coming from.

I think it could be fun say for example, a couple of teenagers sitting in the park. a way of showing affection and having some fun with say a light waist tickle, the fact that teasing takes place can be a double edged sword tease and tickle to try to make up after a arguement may work well, or on the other hand could make things even worse.

Going together with tickling, in random sort of way, is humilliation, restraint, control and submission, fun and laughter (the key element) along with the tease and baby talk. (but hey not with the boss 🙂 )

But in the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong person well it could lead to all sorts of problems.

I have left out the fore play before sex, or any sexual element to tickling because you wanted the other elements mentioned.

Last edited:
Tickling is my fetish. There is very little about it that isn't inherently sexual for me.

I think it's generally socially acceptable because most people don't connect friendly finger-prodding with a raging boner. However, I am not, and never will be "most people".

In response to your "void of consequence" statement, most people find that random groping of their bodies can be attributed to sexual harassment; I wouldn't dare try it with someone I didn't know really well, lest I tempt fate and get nailed in the foot with a restraining order.
Also, on a side note, the last time I tried tickling my ex-girlfriend, I got kicked in the mouth and nearly had my jaw dislocated; THAT is not my idea of 'no consequence'.

i think its the idea of having absolute physical control over someone without feeling that ive violated or damaged them in some way.

Well, let me reiterate then... It is as socially acceptable amongst certain groups of peers (following the proper set of conditions such as age, friendship, etc...) and free of consequence when kept within a reasonable set of boundaries. Yeah?

Well, free of consequences when kept within a certain set of boundaries...and when you're wearing military-issue body army and a neck brace.

Bit of a power/dominance trip for me, alongside arousing, fun to do, and it really is funny.

Heh heh, I could go on. Mostly I got broken into tickling because one of my friends liked to sneak up on me at my house and quickly tie my hands together to tickle me. It was always a surprise and she'd tease me with talk, usually to do something crazy of hers or go out to get something.

Usually we do it as a less painful way to deal with each other. Sometimes she'll mess something up or possibly ruin something and I tickle her to make her calm down or as a sort of "punishment". Other times it's a cycle of revenge like me getting her back for tying me up during a quick nap and tickling me for a good amount of time. I guess it's a game to us, really.

For me personally, I like it because I find some strange (non sexual) satisfaction in tickling. Just running my fingers on someone's ticklish spots to make them laugh without them meaning to voluntarily has an amusing charm to it.

Heh, thanks. It's one I'm quite fond of, pretty much how I feel at sometimes ^___^

It can definitely be in the 'other than' sexual category for me, under the right circumstances....I'm an older sister, I tickle-attacked my younger sibs all the time 😛

There's a sense of helplessness in seeing that someone intends to tickle you, knowing there's nothing you can do to talk them out of it (though you try anyway)...the good natured 'evil' impending attack from someone who knows how bad it drives you crazy, who wants to do that to you for no other reason than to do it.

Lerring for me is about power, as so many have stated, and I love that. It's one thing I love about being a switch--I know what I'm putting others through, the butterflies in the stomach, racing heart, sweating palms...and how much they love it 😉 I'm looking at you, Senshi! ^^ It doesn't have to be serious "you belong to me" kind of power (though it certainly can)...the whole teasing, good-natured dominance is part of it for me too.

~K

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back