• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling -playful, yet arousing. Oppinions!

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
FF01 clip (Andrea tickled!)
It's full of tickle talk and I love it ... like the girl says : "Feels like your brushing my FEET!" and the FEET was said loudly... that was a sexy thing.
And "You really like tickling my feet..." was sexy too... and a few other spots:
"You're using a toothbrush on my feet?!" , "That tickles!"
and when he tickled her feet with 2 toothbrush-alike things, she said:
"Another toothbrush?!?" and she just keep guessing: "Feather?"
I find that really arousing.

Concensual tickle -clip part (at the start of the clip) : "Tickle my feet, just tickle the soles."
:happy:

And the video-clips, where the tickling is more playful, it's more fun and more sexy... I like the "commercial tickle" clip... for example... hmmm... I'll post it... it has been posted before, but who wants to search for it?

So the clip has the lovely scene, where a girl gets her feet tickled, without anyone even asking her... I love that scene... I mean that's cool too, when she moves her soles/arches around the machine's brushes to change the tickling-spot... (0:11 - 0:13 spot)
😀

So... are there any people, who like tickling to be playful, but at the same time arousing... more than just "plain old hardcore tickling" 🙄

Attachments

Or if not playful/arousing at the same time... it's great, if the scene has a plot/scheme... I love that... like in this cartoon picture.

I mean it's more fun, when the tickling has a point, not just hardcore tickling = Straight to the point, no idea, just tickling...

And I love the "inside a carpet roll and lighty feather tickled with a smile, like 2 sisters for example. And the other sister would've wanted the other one to do her a favor, but she refused... and then she tickled her to bits, because she didn't help her... or something like that... blackmailing is cool in the story line... "Or else..." 😎

2 other pics added (edit) with real life, playful, yet sexy pics...
2# pic: That's a dream come true set-up... I mean I'd love to be on that car and witness something like that... without the camera & acting...
3# pic: Aahh... look at her smile... that's just the smile, the tickler should have... not just a "bored & I'm doing this just for the money" -look 😱

Attachments

• sis1.jpg
    sis1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • TK33.jpg
    TK33.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back