• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Police Woman

vackor58

TMF Poster
I have a fantasy about tickling a police woman in Uniform and with guns haha. I would put her in a stocks and would give her an intesive foot tickling.
I think there is something extremly hot when a woman in authority position break down by tickling. What do you think?😀

I think there is something extremly hot when a woman in authority position break down by tickling.

I absolutely agree! Lots of my fantasies include serious and professional women who are not so serious anymore once the tickling begins. While meek and vulnerable ticklees definitely have their own appeal too, I absolutely love to imagine strong, classy, respectful and even somewhat intimidating women in ticklish peril. The contrast between their image & personality and reaction under tickle torture is delightful to imagine.

I absolutely agree! Lots of my fantasies include serious and professional women who are not so serious anymore once the tickling begins. While meek and vulnerable ticklees definitely have their own appeal too, I absolutely love to imagine strong, classy, respectful and even somewhat intimidating women in ticklish peril. The contrast between their image & personality and reaction under tickle torture is delightful to imagine.

I really like those face expressions that they make. I think its similer when they have an orgasm hahhaha

I've never tickled a police woman but I did tickle the foot a female security guard I was working with. She was talking about how her feet hurt being on them all day so I gave her foot a quick tickle that caused her to jerk her foot back immediately. I also tickled an army girl I dated years back who was very ticklish and had some very sensitive feet, and back in college a girl I dated was a supervisor and would where pants suits with nylon and flats, or where a black shirt with a long skirt and long boots. She was accustomed to being bossy and when she tried to boss me around I would give her a quick tickle and it would take more than a quick poke to her sides to have her jumping and squirming.

I have done this however not to a police woman in uniform. I have a friend who is an officer. I have got her sides before and she would throw her arms up in the air and flail around. Her feet. Gosh off the charts. She would wear boots all day long. I got her feet one time and she just exploded falling down in the chair and instant hysterics. From time to time I would threaten her with tickles. Fun times......

The origins of indulging my stocking foot fetish - which in turn kickstarted my tickling fetish - probably came from a policewoman called Wendy. She was a lodger that my parents had taken in when I was about 6 or 7, and was undoubtedly my first crush. She had a slender figure, short bobbed auburn hair and a smiley face....just lovely! As a policewoman in the UK during the early 80s, the uniform consisted of a black jacket, white shirt, black skirt and black tights for duty. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet just before or after a shift, and would always make a fuss of me. I'd often sneak peeks at her stocking feet when I could, not understanding why I felt so excited when I'd see them. I can remember her giving my sister and I a 'wheelbarrow', where you hold someone by their ankles and they walk on their hands. She wasn't in her uniform at this time, but was in a check skirt and white tights, her shoes nowhere to be seen. I had that lovely tingling sensation at the sight of her feet, and so when I offered to give her a wheelbarrow I was in heaven when she agreed. I held her stocking ankles, and couldn't believe her feet were so close to me. Unfortunately, I was so excited that I dropped her, and that was the end of that!

I can also recall trying to crawl close to her black stocking feet when she sat down in her uniform, and both her and my parents scolding me for it. This was embarrassing enough, but I also remember my mother teasing me - and telling Wendy - that I'd apparently said that 'I like it when Wendy wears black tights'. I was sitting on my mum's lap when she said it, and remember trying to cover her mouth up, to no avail. Wendy was wearing her uniform at the time, and she laughed and wiggled her feet in the air in front of me at this announcement. I was mortified that she'd found this out, as even at that age I wanted to keep it secret. Even then, I knew that somehow liking stocking feet was a 'bit strange'. That said...if you're a young kid with a fetish for stocking feet, you could do a lot worse than having an attractive policewoman in the house unwittingly sparking your fetish!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I guess Gia from tickling paradise pretty much fulfilled our fantasy in that Cop Kitchy Koo clip 🙂

I have had the opportunity to do this and it is fun, to say the least. However it was a little different
Throughout my time in the tickling world, I was very close friends with a girl that joined the marines as military police. She came back home and we had a very long and intense session. Her in her uniform and me in mine. That was a lot of fun! She is the alpha female type and reducing her to laughter and screams of enjoyment was a blast. It also helped that while extremely ticklish and would just about cry if her feet were tickled longer than five seconds, if I stopped to give her a break, the verbal teasing would start. She would spout off with, "is that really all you've got, air force?!" And obviously this was met with another few minutes of her laughter and screams. She actually is now a police officer and I'm sure it would be just as exciting. However there were no firearms, while it is part of the uniform, I wouldn't take the chance of anything happening. Accidents with them happen and removing the chance for an accident seems like a better choice. That's just my two cents though.

In my experience, a lot of women in positions of authority enjoy being able to cut loose for a while and cede control to someone else who's making them laugh and squirm with abandon.
However, it can affect the power dynamic going forward.

Being former law enforcement I can say it’s a common fantasy. Fantasize away! But, it isn’t exactly a turn on when dudes come up to you and declare what they’d love to do to you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back