• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling problem, need help.

db_131

TMF Poster
I've recently started seeing a woman. She knows i have foot/tickle fetish, Problem is she's not ticklish all the time actually very seldomly, she says if I surprise her she will be ticklish but only in small spurts. She says when she was 9 her cousin would tickle her to no end as a result she had to develop an immunity to it.

I've tried several different techniques slow, light, hard, and fast. Also tried blindfolding her which worked a little bit but only gets chuckles every once in a while, Tried several tools feathers, toothbrush, pipe cleaner, and soft bristle paint brush.

Figured I'd come here and see if you guys have any ideas that can help. Any input is appreciated.

I had the same problem--or so I thought. I used to be afraid people would laugh at me if I acted ticklish, because I was the eldest and supposed to be the 'ler. Once I felt SAFE again, it started to work. Sounds like shes' had bad experiences with it, so she turned it off, so to speak.

Make her feel safe about it. Don't go to far when she's ready for it to stop. Let her know this is supposed to be fun for her, too. It sounds to me like she's too tense, which is why surprising her works. Make sure she's relaxed and having fun!

~K

I noticed the things you tried to make her more ticklish were all physical (motions, speed, etc). Perhaps a more psychological approach would help? Get her in a giggly mood, if you can. Perhaps mix the tickling in with other types of foreplay. A more casual approach (to begin with) might help get her in te right frame of mind. Sometimes a full-on session can be a bit daunting, even for a seasoned 'lee.

Please keep us posted! Hope any of this helps 🙂

When ordinarily not so much, my wife is explosively ticklish whenever I apply lotion to her feet and run my fingers thru her toes. You might try that.

Great stuff guys keep it coming, solarcharger that sounds amazing.

Senshi what other types of foreplay do you suggest? If I get her in a giggly mood should I try while she is giggling or wait til after she stops giggling?

tklvr18 she says she feels completely comfortable around me I'm not sure if I fully understand what you mean

I've never had this problem any more ideas you guys have would be great

Hi DB. My lovely wife's ticklishness seems to come and go with regard to her feet (my FAVORITE spot!) But the trick with the lotion ALWAYS works!! Another thing that works for her is sliding a length of nylon rope thru her toes, a method I have come to learn is called "flossing". I can get her to giggle and laugh most of the time by tickling her soles, but her toes are her feet's HOT SPOT! Tickling her there drives her wild with laughter!!!

I'd say go for an erotic and sensual approach. Let her relax her guard (its too much tickling while young that's put her guard up -her body got used to expecting it, it's why lots of people feel less ticklish the older they get if they've been tickled a lot). If her nerve -endings aren't damaged or masked by calloused they're potentially ticklish. Go in gently then experiment. It's that yelp of surprise you're looking for. Then the giggles will come with the sensual joke of it. Let her wriggle and writhe. Erotic tickling touches are lovely and the reaction isn't always laughter.

My advice is the start off with small, light, sensual tickles in the bedroom and to slowly build up the trust level till she's fully comfortable with you tickling her regularly. Keep in mind bondage can make some people feel very VERY uncomfortable (if not outright terrified) so be sure to take it one small step at a time.

Here is some bad advice from me. I am the same way; I can turn it off at will. However... one night I took some lsd (I used to be a big acid fan) and when my girlfriend came at me I could not turn it off. I was helpless and laughing and she finally stopped when I begged her.

Have you tried pressing reset on her tickle button? Other than that, I have nothing particularly useful to contribute. Best of luck!🙂

I've noticed that if I'm tense or upset about something , my hubby's "tickle-squeezes" on my legs or ribs seems to hurt instead of tickle. But then, in those same moments, if he lightly tickles me, I still end up cracking up whether I want to or not and immediately following, every type of tickling "works" again. Something about that is a. ""Reset" button of sorts! LOL! So I 'd suggest trying something very light in a place guaranteed to be sensitive but which was an unlikely place for her to be tickled in her childhood. Such as light tickling strokes on her cheeks, the higher areas between her thighs, or the place where her breasts meet her rib cage - all these are more "intimate" and therefore less likely to have been touched by her early childhood torturers. Do other things she likes between it, and find ways to put a sensualness into the experience, such as kissing her neck/keeping your breath in the neck area or cuddling during it - most women melt when guys do those things, so by mixing it up together, you might be able to "retrain" her mind to begin to enjoy a sensual tickling and hopefully grow her enjoyment from there.

Hope some of that helps!

Last resort would probably be restraints, gags, and blind folds. As far as actual tickling most people can't handle raspberries very well or baby oil on the feet with a ball tip brush. Pulling the toes back or restraining them also helps.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back