• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling RPG Scape Eater F/M only

krotser111

so I stumbled apon this F/M only tickling rpg but can't seem to find a translated version anywhere and I have no knowledge on how to go about translating it but it does seem to have some really nice defeat screens that I would like to know whats happening
https://www.axfc.net/u/2407052 (code is kocho)

Could anyone please help 😱

hmm that's strange I had no problem getting the game or anything and I'm sorry I have no idea why that could be happening, could it possibly be the browser? I'm using chrome

Thanks darkblader! It worked! I'll tell you if that games has nice scenes for you (we never know: perhaps there are traps).

Does someone knwo what to do with the woman in the forest, I can't even pass because of her and I don't know what she wants.

I found out you have to set three cards on your character in the menu the 5th option down takes you to the card selection, once you set 3 cards you can talk to the woman there and fight her. I have no idea how the combat works I just hit Z cause I have no idea what it says xD its an incredibly short game but the scenes seem to have potential

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back