• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Sara

Bugman

Verified
Many years ago,when i was living in Houston i use to go to a bar called PJ's now and then.I walked in one night,and a bartender i will call Sara was working.I had not seen her before,but i fell in love on the spot.She was about 5 foot 8,long auburn hair and green eyes.I made it a point to be there on the night's she was working and always stood at the bar to talk to her,but she had a boyfriend sigh.I went in one night and she had quit,and no one seemed to know what had happened,so i thought i would never see her again.A few months later on a sunday i was sitting in another bar and in walk's Sara! She was wearing a tanktop,jeans and sandles and looked as good as ever.She saw me,smiled and said hi and sat next to me at the bar.I bought her a drink and we talked for a while,then she said she had to go.We were alone except for the bartender and he was in the back room,so i thought now or never and grabbed her right ankle and pulled her foot to my lap.She smiled and looked at me as i slipped her sandal off and began to tickle her foot.She giggled and laughed but did not try to pull her foot away.I quit after a min. or so and she smiled and walked out of the bar.I never saw her again but it sure was fun while it lasted.

now how did i miss this story? too bad you never saw her again, buggy, but sounds like you had a fun time..thanks for sharing..

A momentary jump at opportunity that seemed to pay off a little.....too bad the saga couldn't continue from there....

....at least yer not kickin' yerself in the ass for NOT trying.... ---> :ranty:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back