• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling sisters friend

kozmo

TMF Poster
my sister and her friend always used to challenge me to a game of pool football.. bascially one team (me) would throw off to them at one end of the pool then they would have to get it all the way to the other end with out losing the ball or getting it taken away.....
well my sister always was good at it but her friend had a slight dis advantage .. she was extremely ticklish... and when she got the ball . it was really easy for me to take it away ... sometimes id go for her feet or her sides ( worst spots) i think she enoyed getting the ball and getting tickled b/c she always would call for the ball even if i was covering her....this would go on all game everytime she would get the ball Id simply walk up of course it was in water but give her a quick tickle and the ball would come lose ... then shed try to jump on my back and try and take the ball away .. never happend lol i always won

to this day she still challenges me to a game of pool football.. interesting.....

Cool experience. Thanks for sharing. Hmm, think she might be a closet ticklee, and enjoy this, at least to a degree? Sounds like a possibility.

Mitch

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back