• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling someone in their most sensitive state

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
Nessonite's response to one of my posts prompted me to bring up this subject. Many ticklers do not exploit the psychological part of tickling in order to get optimal results. The example was tying up your ticklee in a way that makes them feel they can escape. It's been my experience that once the ropes come out, a ticklee is more focused on keeping composure because she knows she can't escape. She is usually more ticklish when simply held down. recruiting the mind can turn a semi ticklish person into a really ticklish person and a really ticklish person right off the charts.

Here's another great psychological example that heightens the ticklees sensitivity: Invest time in laughter foreplay! Get her really giddy before tickling her silly. Stay up late and watch a really funny movie that you know makes her laugh until she cries or tell jokes for like an hour, or just be immensely goofy together. If you really want to make it effective, mix in some alcohol- but not a depressant type of alcohol- and not a lot. Just enough to make her tipsy. Now that she's nice and giddy and will laugh at ANYTHING and doesn't know why, tickle the daylights out of her. You will get the best reaction ever with very little effort.

This one is for couples: If she's tied up, slow, very light caressing for a good half hour relaxes her and greatly heightens her senses. Key areas could be lightly tickling her neck, inner thighs, behind the knees, nibbling her ears...but this must be done lightly and for only a couple of second on each area. If you make a humorous, erotic game of it, you can get her to the point that no matter where you touch her, she responds. This one can be dangerous because then when you try to touch her in any way at all, it tickles like hell and she squirms and jumps. It's beautiful.

Any other suggestions?

.........there's no such thing as a non-depressant type of alcohol... Alcohol in itself is a depressant...

Glad to be of inspiration, Tklpro, and you really hit on a good topic. Speaking from my own experience being in a silly and giddy mood can heighten a tickling experience exponentially.
Guys, give this a shot....
Be PLAYFUl. be FUN. Play wrestle, give ultra short little jabby tickles intemittently (which I spelled wrong I'm sure) but nothing prolonged. No more than a poke or two. I can only speak for myself but after a few minutes of this I'd be so full of adrenaline at the constant barage of sneak attacks that I'd be like a toy poodle on double espressos.
The body goes into hyper sesitive mode at this point. I'd be a giggly mess already and any sort of prolonged tickling would send me directly over the edge into hysterics.
My husband does this to me. What he does though (his specialty I think cause he knows it gets to me) is sing or hum a song or other piece of music and tickle "to the music". Sort of hard to explain but here's an example if I can pull it off:

Mary - had - a - little - lamb
*poke* -------- *poke poke poke*

*stop*

little lamb
*poke poke poke*

*stop*

little lamb
*poke poke poke*

See what I mean? Like I said it's hard to explain but if you do understand I suggest that you use it. Highly effective! Usually he uses a piece of classical music but you get my drift.
Try it with a song that is playing on the radio or something. The rhythem is very important. Your lee knows what is coming, and when it's coming and it's enough to drive him/her mad!
Psychology is a very big component of tickling and the single most important component of EFFECTIVE tickling.

Caffine works well. I get tickled most after three cups of coffee.. but of course, that's because I'm running around tickling everyone else and talking like this: "WowIonlyhadthreecupsofcoffe?Ineedanotherit'swaytooearlyintheeveningtostopplayingyet. Hah!mycentaurschargeyourickifiedbonegolemaaaaaaaaandfiveclickshahahahatakethatyoupunypieceofinferiorplastic!"
....they might just be doing it to make me shut up o.o

AcornaMordor said:
.........there's no such thing as a non-depressant type of alcohol... Alcohol in itself is a depressant...

Good point. I guess what I was trying to relay was a type of alcohol that doesn't make her sleepy right away. For instance, my wife is wiped out after 5 minutes after drinking beer, but she gets giddy for a good couple of hours before crashing after 1 or 2 glasses of wine. Different drinks affect people differently.

Nessonite, the poking thing is good. I use that in a different variation. I'll lay on top of my wife (I weigh 230 and she weighs 130) and I'll talk or sing in the silliest, most ridiculously stupid way possible while sneaking my hand into spots that she can't stop me from tickling. She'll be in stitches just trying to tell me how crazy I am. Then I'll tickle her neck, which will invariably cause her head to tilt down and clamp my hand between her head and shoulder and every wiggle is torture. Either that or I'll wedge my hand into her armpit. Every poke starts a windfall of laughter.

Here's another really great trick for the ticklers: Get the ticklee in an uncompromising position and grab a ticklish knee, side, armpit etc with all five fingers and DON'T move your fingers. Just clamp it to the ticklish area. The prudent thing for the ticklee to do would be to stay completely still, but they can't! They will panic in anticipation of your fingers moving and they will squirm around, thus tickling themselves with your fingers! If she does manage to keep herself still, play a game of "make me laugh" and see how long she can stay in that position while you say silly things right to her face. she'll cave and move around to try to shake you off and tickle herself again.

Superb topic! I very much agree with Tklpro on the subject of being held down by hands instead of by rope.
Yes after watching a funny movie or telling jokes get the ticklishness high because the body is pumped with endorphins at that time, a natural "feel good" hormone that makes you very happy and very easy on laughing at the slightest things.

My idea of the most ticklish moment is when you favourite lee (probably your spouse) is feeling naughty. For example, he/she may be constantly trying to get your attention (while your watching tv, or pretending to be) by persistently dropping ice cubes down your neck from the back before laughing and running away.
At one point you'll let him/her do it until you suddenly just pounce on him/her and chase him/her to the bedroom and a tickle fight ensues! He/she will be already in fits of laughter and adding them on by tickling will really make him/her explode!!!

Thanks for the compliment! I agree that tickling as punishment is a great way to get things going!!! Especially if your significant other knows that it is your favorite way of getting justice and she instigates you with that in mind! 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back