• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the feet of dark beauties M/F

joeskilove

TMF Poster
Finally, the moment lots of you were waiting for, including myself!!! Tall, beautiful Jody and her beautiful high-arched size 8.5 made it over for a shoot! Although the clip descriptions tell you a lot, the real story can be found on my main site's blog.

Jody more than made up for the long time it took for this to happen. She brought the very first flats [tan ones] I saw her wear, and took off, so I could see her feet. In her interview, she mentions just how she felt when I did that. And speaking of flats, she came over right after work wearing her most comfortable flats. Yes fans...after work feet!!! And she wasn't embarrassed in the least. In fact, she made it a point to make sure I got to sniff her feet whenever my face was near them. I could tell no guy ever paid attention to her feet before just from that.

Her feet are really ticklish too. Jody actually enjoyed having her feet tickled. She also enjoyed it when I sniffed and tickled them at the same time. Her toes would wiggle and curl, but she would still keep her feet pressed right against my face. Speaking of her toes, I was blown away by the dark blue nail polish on them. It was an improvement over the loud orange she had on her fingers and toes when she came over last time. But I was still partial to seeing them unpolished.

I took it easy on her, and had to exercise serious restraint when she would tease me by wiggling her short toes right in front of my face. One wiggle too many, and she would've experienced first time toe sucking....

www.clips4sale.com/2610

www.planetofthearches.com/clips/jody_naomy.mp4

Joeskilove

P.S. http://www.planetofthearches.blogspot.com

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back