• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling the hot chick in my car- true story

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
Here's another of my true life experiences.

There was a girl named dawn who was in my English class 6th period that I noticed right away at the brginning of the school yar but was a bit too shy to speak to. Dawn had long dark brown (seemed black) hair, dark brown eyes, very pretty and she always wore heels and tight clothing. In the summer, she would often wear jean shorts that were close enough to daisy dukes to be arousing, yet conservative enough to be allowed in school. She stood about 5'5" and had grat legs. She seemed to be a bit of an exhibitionist type. About a month into the school year when all the kids in the class were used to each other and talked regularly, I found out that Dawn's brother played guitar in my brother's band. He was a fairly new addition to the band, as my brother couldn't seem to find a guitar player that could commit. I didn't know her brother even had a sister because I didn't really know him all that well. Once Dawn and I discovered that very common ground we began to talk a lot more and get to know each other. She had a boyfriend who was about 7 years older than us and was a real jerk- treated her like crap and she had nothing really good to say about him- but stayed with him anyway. Go figure.

After a few months of getting to know each other better in class, Dawn and I graduated from small talk to flirting regularly during class in subtle ways. We sat next to each other and while the teacher was going over the day's lesson we would shoot each other diabolical looks and subtly suggestive expressions with our eyes. Dawn had a habit of crossing her legs under her desktop when she sat at her desk and dangling her high heel from her toes, exposing the majority of her sexy, creamy white bare foot. I could imagine nothing more torturous than having to endure that sight 3 feet away from me almost every day for 40 minutes and not being able to do anything about it. I would be bubbling over inside watching her shoe slip off of her heel and hang on to her toes for dear life as she rolled her ankle around in little circles. She would balance that shoe with pinpoint precision without the damn thing falling off. She had no idea how much that teased me until that one fateful day she caught me looking at her foot during class. She glanced down at her foot expecting that there may be something on it and glanced back at me. It seemed as if I could see the lightbulb go on in her head as her expression changed from curiosity to bold awareness. I kept looking ahead at the teacher while checking Dawn from out of the corner of my eye and I saw her looking at me. When I turned my head and looked at her full on, she displayed a devlish grin, looked down at her exposed bare foot and dangling heel with only her eyes, then looked back up at me with the smile of a bankrobber with a master plan. My body went into "fight or flight". My palms got sweaty, my insides felt hollowed as if sucked out by a vacuum. I had to breathe deeply, but in a way that she hopefully couldn't detect. My cover was blown. In the days that followed, she never mentioned it when we spoke but it seemed that every day after that incident she wore the greatest high heels and dangled them all period long, acting as if she didn't know that she was providing my nightly mental wack off movie.

One day before class began I started into the classroom and saw my classmate and friend "Mark" poke Dawn on the side joking around. She let out the cutest little shriek. I came into the classroom and joined into the conversation. I made a point to say something playfully mean that would give me a reason to aplogize and in doing so I poked her side. She let out that cute little shriek again but this time she looked at me with that covert smile like " I know what you did last summer". SHE LIKED IT! This knowledge opened me up to trying to tickle her more frequently, but I also didn't want to ross the line of her being mad at me.

The next day we had to watch a movie in class and I was lucky enough to be able to sit in a desk right behind hers while we watched "Othello". We sat in the last vertical row in the two corner seats. For about 20 minutes in that darkened room I gathered up my nerve and when I got it I tickled both of her sides from behind. She jumped in her seat and I was ready to run out of class because I didn't realize that I would get that violent of a reaction. Luckily, it wasn't a spectacle. After class was over I was able to give her one more poke before leaving.

One day I found out some news that I just couldn't believe: Dawn liked me! someone told me that they heard her talking about me and said something like "He's hot" or something like that and I couldn't believe the knowledge that I just gained. Still, with this knowledge I was not ready to completely go for it because the fear of rejection irrationaly loomed. I really liked her and I thought "what if she didn't realize the extent, or what if I tried too hard...?" Then the fateful day came. It was about a wek later and Dawn said that she didn't have any way to get home. She never took the bus because she was normally picked up by her boyfriend but her boyfriend and she BROKE UP! She asked me if there was any way that I could drive her home. With my heart in my throat I said "I guess so, you're sure you don't have a ride?" She said "no" and I really don't know who else to ask" meanwhile, about 10 other people in my class drove! I got the hint.

At the end of the day I met dawn in front of the school and we walked to my car. She was wearing thos sexy heels and of course was barefoot in them. I opened the door for her so that she could get in and watched her extend and then bend that sexy leg into the car as she sat down. I went to go to my side of the car and she said "OW!" I said "what's wrong?" She said "I think there's something in my shoe...I felt a pinch." I tried to dismiss it but then she said "Can you take a look?" I could have pogoed over there on my erection but I think my breath was so shallow that any exertion would have made me faint. I walked over as if I were complaining and she showed me by saying "right here". I kneeled down and God strike me dead if she didn't slip her bare foot out of her shoe and extend it onto my shoulder. She said "Can you check my foot for me?" I stood up with my back facing her because I almost rippd my pants with my hard on. As her leg slipped from my shoulder, I caught it, slipped it under my arm and started tickling her foot. She shrieked "OOOOHHH My God! that tickles!!" She laughed and said "Stop, you're going to make me get frisky!" I couldn't believe my ears! I said "Lets see how frisky I can get you and I gripped that foot with all of my arm strength and tickled it with reckless abandon. She tried kicking me waway with the leg of the foot I was tickling while she thrashed in the car seat and screamed with laughter. Then she made the cardinal mistake of trying to use the other foot. I grabbed that foot, took off her shoe and gave that foot the same business. She was losing her mind. I tickled her for a good 10 minutes before letting her go. I took her home and after some small talk, we kissed and I guess that started it.

Dawn and I dated for about 5 months after and I had some of the best tickling sessions ever with her, before we broke up for other (unfortunate reasons).

Great story, tklpro !
But, please tell us about those "best tickling sessions".
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! The tickling part was abbreviated because I had to go and I wasn't writing on my own computer, so I couldn't save it or e-mail it to myself! Let me know if you want me to give you the real life extended version of the tickling episode that took place at the car. If not, I'll leave it as is.

Tickler21 said:
😀 [size=+2]I WANT MORE!!![/size] 😀

Ok. So the course of events went like this:

I walked outside to the back of the school, where the parking lot was. Dawn was sitting on a 3 foot brick wall that surrounded a whole managerie of flowers and a couple of trees in the schoolyard. I saw her before she saw me. Her sexy legs were crossed, her shoe was dangling and she was doing those little foot convultions that women do with their dangling shoes as she looked around at nothing in particular. Her calf muscle flexed and relaxed with each quick jerk of her beautiful foot. I literally had to talk myself down before approaching her. I walked toward her and she noticed me and greeted me with a "HI!" and a big smile.

She didn't get up right away. Instead, she asked "could you give me a sec, I can't find my lipstick!" She sat rummaging through her bag, all the while dangling that black high heel from her gorgeous, soft, pedicured foot. she was doing this on purpose. I would have just given her my car at that point if she wanted it. After about 30 seconds she found her lipstick and applied it while looking in her little mirror and still dangling that shoe. She tilted her head up while looking down in her mirror, puckered her lps, twisted the lipstick closed, blotted with a tissue and then got up and we started walking together.

She thanked me for giving her a ride home and we made small talk about class. She asked me where I lived and we chatted about a few personal things. I asked about her ex-boyfriend and she said not to bring him up- that she should have left him so long ago.

We got to my car and she reached to open the door but I cut her off and opened it for her. I got a big smile for that. "Thank you Mr gentleman!" I smiled. She extended her perfectly toned, silky smooth leg into the car and her cute little knee bent as she sat down. I started toward the driver side. "OW!" She exclaimed. It was a whiny type of "owww", the kind that you would hear from a little girl. I stopped and looked over and said "What's wrong?" She said "I think there's something in my shoe. I felt a pinch." I asked if she was ok while walking back to my side of the car. She asked me to come over and look at it. My knees almost buckled and everything seemed to kind of go white. My breathing was shallow again and I felt like I needed to close my eyes tightly and shake it out of my head.

I started walking over, trying to act as if having the chance to slide my hands over her tender foot wouldn't be the greatest gift of my young life. I really tried to play it off as if the incident in class was an anomaly. When I got to her side of the car I almost fell over as I noticed her in a seated position, her left foot planted on the threshold of the car door opening, her right leg extended outside of the car with her foot pointing as if her entire leg were being offered as a gift. Like a damsel in distress, she asked me to take a look. I bent down, asking what she wanted me to look at. I didn't want to jump at her foot like a hungry dog after a steak. "Take off my shoe. I think it's a pebble". I was just plain dizzy at this point. Still, I cloaked myself in denial. I told her she was silly and I wasn't going to take off her shoe. She bent her extended leg to meet her awaiting left hand, grasped the back of her high heel, slipped her foot out and protracted her completely naked leg and bare foot until her achilles rested on my shoulder. Her toenails were painted a shimmery red. She giggled and smiled like a cheshire cat and said "Is this what you were looking at in class?" or something like that. I was trembling. Then she laughed and said "I'm just in a silly mood- flirting with you." Before she could say anymore, I began to stand up and immediately her leg slid from my shoulder and I caught it in my arms. I straddled her leg with my back to her, bent over, put her foot in a headlock and started wiggling my fingers over the tops of her unprotected bare toes. She shrieked and jerked her leg as if trying to kick me with the same foot. She pointed her foot and turned her ankle in an attempt to allude my fingers. She gasped "OOH My God that tickles!!" I began again and she shrieked- "STOP- Listen!!" I stopped for a second and she giggled "Stop- you're going to make me get frisky!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I immediately assumed the position again and said "Oh, really? Let's see how frisky I can get you!" I shimmied my wiggling fingers around her foot and played her warm, silky wrinkled sole like a harp. She braced herself by planting her two hands on the seat and violently attempted to kick me and shake me off with the captured leg. My bicep flexed around her ankle like an inner tube filling with air and my fingers majestically skated the legth of her vulnerable foot. All at once her arms buckled, she collapsed onto her back in defeat, threw back her head of thick dark brown hair and commenced in full fleged open mouthed laughter. I flickered my fingers all around her warm, smooth, ticklish foot with pulsating pressure, especially in the middle of her vulnerable arch. Dawn howled with laughter and as I gave myself more leverage in mid torture by lifting her leg just a bit more, she tried to recruit her other foot to pry me off. She had no leverage, being stuck vulnerable on her back, so I snapped my bent arm open and closed like a bear trap. I now had one defenseless bare foot and one foot in a heel held captive. That didn't last, as I stripped her other shoe off, gently dropped it on the ground and raked her newly stripped virgin foot. Her laughter turned silent and her face turned as red as her toenail polish while I ruthlessly tickled those exposed soles with no end in sight. Finally, after I felt that she was good and tickled, I let her feet down slowly and said "You asked for it!" The rest is history.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back