• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling The Hot Mom

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
So growing up in high school i made friends with this girl and became very close to her family. We shall call her Abby. well Abby was a very pretty girl with goregous feet that where ticklish. but her Mom Amber was the Hottest hippest mom around and had extemerely ticklish feet. Well Amber was always really flirt and as a Cute 5'7 blonde iwth size 8 feet i didnt mind it.
We took this trip just to hang out at the beach and Amber was awlays very flirtly with me and a few of mine and abby's frineds cuaght on. well why everyone was out at the beach i decided to stay in iwth amber who was just taking a breather on the bed lying face down. i decide now was my time to tickle torture her beautiful feet. i sat on the back of her calves in which her feet hung slightly off the bed in tennis shoes and socks. she said hey what are you trying to do down there and i said well i had to planned to take off your shoes and slowly tease you by peeling off your socks and hopefully tickle your cute sexy soles. she said back to me well if your going to tickle me atleast make it worthy my while get a feather and some pens or soemthing. at this statement i was ready to jump for joy. so i slowly teased her as i took her shoe off and i said " so Amber how exactly ticklish are these cute little feet of yours" and she said back in the most devilish way, "well lets jsut say if you made me watch a feather being twirled a few inches from my helpless feet i would have a panic attack." have pulling both soes off i tied her socked feet to the bed and she made a funny comment like kinky. i slide my finger down her socked foot and she jumped and giggled softly and i told her no talking." the next thing i did was remove her socks and i fallowed the removal of her socks by the feather touching the bare skin as soon as it was freed from the cotton she jumped and begged politily and told me to make her scream and beg so i did. using a brush feather q-tip and pen just the normal things lying around and teased her for about an hour until there was a knock at the door and decided it was time to let her up before everyone knew of our fun.

I tickled her a few mroe times but never got to torture. Abby on the other had suffered many strokes of fingers on her adorable feet!!!!

Great Story Proud2tickle

You are a lucky guy with finding such a teasing flirty lady like Amber. I have always wanted to tickle a Mom when I was younger but never did get too. I have tickled wifes of couples that I have met thru this forum and that is also fun. Usually the husband and I both tickle their wife and having two ticklers really makes them go insane if they are extremely ticklish. I wish you many more tickles of very ticklish women in your lifetime buddy.

TicklesFemales

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back