• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the shy girl to tears

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
This true story took place while I was in my teens and it was the longest episode of tickling by surprise that I have ever participated in.

My target was a teenaged girl named Julie. She was the daughter from a new family that moved into our neighborhood from another state. In the beginning, my teenage friends and I would constantly poke fun of Julie because she was different to us. We had never been anywhere and she was sort of a novelty, so we did what juvenile boys did and teased. However, about a year after hanging out with Julie, as I had gotten to know her, I had secretly become intrigued with her.

Julie was a very sweet person and fun to hang out with, especially one on one because she could hold her own in an "intellectual" conversation (amongst 15 yr olds) and at the same time she was a fun loving type. She was somewhat shy and she was reserved in her dress. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but her classy dress and personality made her incredibly attractive and exciting in my eyes. She had long, light brown hair, yet rarely let out. She stood 5 foot 9, about 130 lbs and always wore long, flowing dresses that went down past her ankles and accented her figure just enough to make you curious. The more I saw her, the more I noticed that she had a rather sexy, thin, athletic figure.Whenever I could get a glance between steps I would look at Julies sexy feet. Her feet were healthy and striking. In the summertime she would wear shoes that mostly exposed the sides of her feet so that when she walked you could see the arch of her bare foot flex and relax as she gracefully strided.

One thing that I came to recognize about Julie was that she very rarely laughed out loud. She had an infectious smile that I came to adore, and when amused, she would display a tame, but pretty, breathy laugh that consisted of one fairly long exhale with a short, sultry giggle at the end. The way she laughed implied control over her own laughter as if she were displaying her pleasure, but showing that she doesn't lose control. It both frustrated me and excited me beyond belief because I wanted more than anything to hear what she sounded like when forced to unleash an uproarious burst of exhuberance. Whenever I could get a short flare of real laughter from her in response to a good joke, I secretly patted myself on the back and tried to imagine if it were longer.

One hot summer day, my best friend, Steve and I were hanging out in Julie's house with her. Julie had recently officially become Steve's girlfriend because he was the first one with enough guts to break the "new kid" stigma that we had put on her, and be bold. Her parents went out shopping and she was in charge of watching her little brother and sister. It was just a lazy, boring Sunday and we really had nothing to do but sit around.

Julie was laying down on her couch on her stomach. This day she was actually wearing shorts (her legs were incredible) and a pair of jogging sneakers. Steve was sitting on her cute butt, just relaxing as if she were a comfy chair. That's when my wheels started turning and my adventurous and daring nature suddenly kicked into high gear. I told myself that this is a perfect scenario and if I don't take advantage, it will never present itself again. The plan wasn't like so many tickling plans, where we as the tickler, would make it seem as if a tickling situation obviously presented itself- like bare feet in front of your face, or someone hanging from a chin-up bar. I decided to just take action and I didn't care what happened.

I walked over to the couch. Since Steve was sitting on Julie's butt, I non chalantly sat down next to him, right on the bend of her knees. the couch was soft enough to give with my weight, so it didn't hurt her, but at the same time I knew that the weight of the two of us would be inescapeable. So Julie was lying on her stomach with Steve on her butt, me on the back of her legs and her feet resting comfortably on the arm of the couch at the other end. I slowly and matter of factly began to unlace Julie's sneakers one at a time. Julie expressed IMMEDIATE concern as to what I was doing

"Michael,Why are you unlacing my sneakers?"

I didn't answer her. I slowly and deliberately unlaced the first jogging sneaker and slid it off of her foot, exposing the contour of the most shapely, sexy female foot I had ever seen, tightly packaged in a short, thin ankle high athletic sock. My erection was immediate and throbbing and the butterflies in my stomach reproduced at a frantic pace. But outwardly i was cool, calm and collected. Once her sneaker was off, she asked again- almost begging- as if to insinuate that she hopes I'm not planning on tickling her foot, but afraid to hint- lest she give me an idea that I hadn't been thinking of.

"Michael, What are you doing? Why are you taking off my shoe? Stop!"

"No reason" I replied, as if playing a game of chess and implying that it was her move

Once I slipped off the second sneaker, I began to peel off her cute little sock- ever so slowly so that I could see each inch of her bare foot emerge from ankle to toe. To my surprise, under her sock, she had on thin, tan colored ankle high stocking (don't know what they are called)! The stocking conformed to her foot as if it she were born wearing it! I was ready to jism in my pants right on the spot! This was not only the first time I had ever SEEN her bare foot, but I was in full control of it's immediate future! At this point she started to panic and began to get very verbal

"Michael, what the heck are you doing? What are you doing? an you please put my sock on?"

I wanted to experiment to see how well anchored we had her and I wanted to play with her, so I called her little brother over. At this point I didn't even know if she was ticklish, so this thing could be a big waste of time. But I prayed that the odds would be in a ticklish favor. Her little brother was only about 2 1/2 years old. He came over to the arm of the couch right where Julie's exposed foot lay, completely vulnerable. I said "Hey Joey, wiggle your fingers on this spot". Joey didn't know why he was doing this, but did as he was told and wiggled his fingers right in the middle of her stocking clad foot. Julie lost control! She jolted and thrashed and let out a series of LOUD, breathy bursts of laughter that almost made me spew my pants on the spot. She tried to bury her face in the pillow of the couch to try and muffle her hysterics, but it wasn't thick enough to achieve the desired result. My phisics class must have taught me something though, because Julie could NOT get up, but she couldn't fake pain because we were in such a comfortable position! I was in heaven. Time to make history!

I thanked Joey and took the reigns. When I touched her foot I was literally unwound by the feeling of her warm, buttery soft sole. Is this what such a gorgeous, well kept and VULNERABLE young female foot felt like? This would be my finest day! I officially began my torture by methodically tickling her stockinged foot with pinpoint control and accuracy to both drive her insane and find the most sensitive areas to exploit over and over. Julie became an untamed mess of crazed laughter and spit out intense breaths of screaming pleas. She BEGGED me to stop. She BEGGED Steve to get off of her. She threatened to break up with him, she called for God, prayed for help and thrashed wildy in the same- exact- spot. She was immobile.

I had never seen something like this this before, much less been the catalyst and my wildest dreams would pale in comparison to this orgasmic experience. I took one foot in both of my hands- one hand on top for control, the other hand to administer torture. I stroked her sexy arches, my fingers, crawling like a spider slid and poked along the sides of her foot. I caressed the top of her foot, which drove her even more mad ..and I tickled ..and tickled ..and tickled even more. Julie was thrashing like a bucking bronco trapped in it's stall before it is unleashed into the arena. She could NOT get away and Steve and my bodies sat virtually unshaken due to the buffering of the cushiony couch, which gave way with every burst of energy she emitted.

I think Steve felt left out, so he started tickling her sides, which were conveniently right next to his legs! She exploded! She was completely out of control. She tried a new strategy by acting like she was mad and said that we had better get off right now! So I said "ok...Steve try her legs!" He tickled the exposed back of her thighs, which were beautifully bare and sat right between the two of us. Her anger melted like butter in hot lava and she commenced her breathy screams!!

I said cockily to Julie "I'm going to tickle you until you pass out" She begged and begged.

I said playfully "tell me that you want more".

She screamed and pleaded and said

"no!"

I said that the only way I would stop is if she begged for more. It took about five tries and finally she said

"Please tickle me more!'

So I sid "ok!"

and continued to assault her entire body with tickles. By this point Steve played a big part as well. We tickled her to the point that she screamed over and over

"I'm going to pee in my pants..I'm going to pee...I mean it- stop!!!!"

We kept tickling the daylights out of this sexy,vulnerable female target. The girl who was normally the model of control and class was reuced to a thrashing, screaming, ebullient laughing mess.

We tickled Julie for 1/2 hour straight- with almost NO breaks. We tickled her until she begged and screamed

"I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!"

Finally- we stopped.

We got off of her and she was sweating from head to toe. Her hair was all over her face like a messy mop. She layed there just breathing in and out. She was probably thanking God for the ability to breathe. She looked like an unmade bed! She chased us and we ran laughing. She was laughing also but promised to kill us and she swore that one day she would get us in a position and do the same.

To illustrate the intensity of that tickling session, About 5 years after this incident, I ran into Julie. I was in college and she was working at a California Pizza Kitchen. We talked and one of the first things she brought up after our hug hello was "Do you remember when you and Steve tickled my feet for like 2 hours that day?" I laughed and said Yeah!" that was cruel, but it was fun!" She said

"I will never forget that experience for the rest of my life! that was the most extremely intense torture I have ever had. I was reall going to pee. If you hadn't gotten off of me I would have wet myself. That's why I said I have to throw up. I needed to get you off somehow!"

We laughed about it and finished our conversation. She had since moved to Indiana, but I thank God for the nerve I got to create the best tickling experience ever!

Last edited:
I remember seeing this once before, or something _very_ similar. It has always been one of my favorites if it is the same one, or it is a new favorite if not 😉

Great story!

Regards,

TK

Awsome, thanks for sharing. Kind of inspiring aswell, gives a little bit of hope. 😀

I agree this is an excellent story. Wouldn't you have liked to tickle her feet more than just that one time?

John D. Schmidt said:
I agree this is an excellent story. Wouldn't you have liked to tickle her feet more than just that one time?

No question, but I never got the chance. that was a once in a lifetime occassion that thankfully I rose to. It's strange that I had the foresight to tell myself "this kind of situation with her will probably never present itself again!" and that's why I acted upon this urge.

That was a great tickle story, thanks for sharing! I would love to tickle a girl like that! It sounds like she was genuinely really ticklish and fun to tickle!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back