• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & tickled at work M/F F/M

RickyN

TMF Regular
So I saw a thread in the discussions section and it sparked a memory of some brief tickling experiences I had about 10 years ago when I worked in an office job! Only brief incidents but I thought somebody might get a kick out of them!

So to set the scene probably over 10 years ago now I worked an office job that was my first since leaving college. The place I worked in actually recruited a lot of people straight from college so the floor was full of young people all around the same age and because it was everyone's first job there was a lot to talk about and everyone got on really well which led to lots of work nights out!

During this time the company hired a new member to the team, who for the sake of the story I'll call Emily. Emily was honestly stunning, blonde hair, curvy, maybe 5'5 and a really genuinely sweet smile. Perhaps best of all though she was super friendly and bubbly, like this girl was intimidatingly pretty but just super personable and more importantly which I got to experience twice - she was incredibly ticklish.

The first time I got to experience this was when the team went for a few drinks after work (which would become a habit as you'll be able to see from these stories) but the nights going well and everyone's getting along. Somehow it just ends up with me and Emily standing near this table and she's making fun of me for some reason or another and I've decided to take my revenge so asked her "oh you think that's funny do you?" In a mocking tone and that's when I reach out to tickle her, now at this point I've no idea if she's even ticklish at all, and as faith would have it I was met with the most wonderful ticklish reaction. I put both my hands just above her hips and squeezed and Emily went into instant convulsions, threw her head back and let out such an angelic laugh, I dug in a bit more and I could feel her body become helpless and just surrender to the tickling. Her knees buckled she was held upright only by clinging to the table next to her. I didn't tickle her for too long, probably only a few seconds as I didn't want to do anything to ruin our friendship by torturing her and I didn't know if she'd be angry at being tickled. She caught her breathe, looked at me with a smile that was semi covered by the hair that now mopped her face after her head flailing from the tickling and just said "oh my god, I'm so ticklish". Music to my ears.

I actually managed to get Emily again a second time. Again another team work night out (hooray for the invention of alcohol). This time we sitting in a booth in a bar that was shaped like a semi circle. There's a fair number of us in the booth so space is a bit tight so I have my arm resting on the booth which just happens to be behind Emily's shoulder! Again me and Emily are talking and again she does her usual thing of making fun of me. I'd remember how ticklish Emily was and if I was betting man I'd have wagered a lot of money that she was ticklish under her arms. So I quickly stick my hand under her arm and test my theory before she can finish making fun of me. Jackpot. Again The same reaction, head tilted back surrounded by glorious laughter and her body has gone weak so she can't fight off the tickles. However all she's managed to do is Try pull her arm down which just locked my hand in place under her arm. Somehow nobody else in the booth has even noticed what's going, part of me wishes they had seen it and wanted to join in but also part of me was glad nobody noticed because it was just a bit of teasing between friends. But again not torture this girl because it really was an 11 out of 10 reaction on the ticklish scale I stop, although this time was longer than the last (I'm guessing 20-30 seconds?) And again I wait for her to catch her breathe and see her reaction. Again she just laughs and this time says "I'm so ticklish....I think I might be the most ticklish person ever"

Now if you've gotten this far you're probably hoping the f/m part is Emily's revenge, unfortunately it's not. Instead now let me introduce Sarah. Sarah was about 5'4, dark hair & glasses. Imagine the stereotypical librarian look. Again similar back story, straight out of college, super friendly and got on with everyone! Unsprisingly this story also takes place at a bar!

So a lot of the team are already at the bar including myself, Sarah is running a bit late so while I'm standing at the bar talking to one of her friends I suddenly feel a jolt of electricity shoot through my body, or more accurately my sides. Sarah's arrived, seen me from behind and her first instinct Is to grab my sides and start tickling me. I managed to get out of her grasp after a few minutes of shock and almost doubling over from laughter once the shock left (for context I'm averagely ticklish in most places including my sides, and extremely ticklish in a couple of places which for my own safety probably shouldn't reveal) and for some stupid reason the first thing I said to her was "fuck, that tickled".....big mistake. Her eyes lit up as the words "oh really" left her mouth and she walled towards me with a variety of squeezes to my sides and pokes to my stomach. For some reason quick poles to my stomach have always rendered me useless, its like my brain doesn't have time to defend the speed of them so just decides to shut down and leave me in a giggling mess. Because that's what I was, a giggling mess. I couldn't even get out any words to plea with her to stop and had to embarrassingly endure being tortured by this girl who's about 7 inches smaller than me.

She eventually stops and makes fun of me while I try to catch my breathe. The friend I had been talking to her then asks Sarah if she's ticklish and in my head I'm thinking perfect a chance for revenge. Sarah says no, lifts up her arms and tells her friend to try, which the friend obliges but unfortunately Sarah wasn't lying and she wasn't ticklish. It did however make me feel less embarrassed because clearly Sarah was the Muhammad Ali of tickle fights because she couldn't be hit with a single tickle. Some time afterwards though I did find out that Sarah actually was ticklish but only on her feet, but that's came up in conversation and not through me having first hand experience unfortunately. Maybe if she had of offered up her foot when saying she wasn't ticklish then things may have gone differently for her!

Anyway if you've managed to get this far into the story I can only congratulate you because I've somehow manged to turn 3 brief incidents into 3 novels! If you have by some miracle enjoyed these stories though just let me know and I can try and uncover some other memories to share!

So I saw a thread in the discussions section and it sparked a memory of some brief tickling experiences I had about 10 years ago when I worked in an office job! Only brief incidents but I thought somebody might get a kick out of them!

So to set the scene probably over 10 years ago now I worked an office job that was my first since leaving college. The place I worked in actually recruited a lot of people straight from college so the floor was full of young people all around the same age and because it was everyone's first job there was a lot to talk about and everyone got on really well which led to lots of work nights out!

During this time the company hired a new member to the team, who for the sake of the story I'll call Emily. Emily was honestly stunning, blonde hair, curvy, maybe 5'5 and a really genuinely sweet smile. Perhaps best of all though she was super friendly and bubbly, like this girl was intimidatingly pretty but just super personable and more importantly which I got to experience twice - she was incredibly ticklish.

The first time I got to experience this was when the team went for a few drinks after work (which would become a habit as you'll be able to see from these stories) but the nights going well and everyone's getting along. Somehow it just ends up with me and Emily standing near this table and she's making fun of me for some reason or another and I've decided to take my revenge so asked her "oh you think that's funny do you?" In a mocking tone and that's when I reach out to tickle her, now at this point I've no idea if she's even ticklish at all, and as faith would have it I was met with the most wonderful ticklish reaction. I put both my hands just above her hips and squeezed and Emily went into instant convulsions, threw her head back and let out such an angelic laugh, I dug in a bit more and I could feel her body become helpless and just surrender to the tickling. Her knees buckled she was held upright only by clinging to the table next to her. I didn't tickle her for too long, probably only a few seconds as I didn't want to do anything to ruin our friendship by torturing her and I didn't know if she'd be angry at being tickled. She caught her breathe, looked at me with a smile that was semi covered by the hair that now mopped her face after her head flailing from the tickling and just said "oh my god, I'm so ticklish". Music to my ears.

I actually managed to get Emily again a second time. Again another team work night out (hooray for the invention of alcohol). This time we sitting in a booth in a bar that was shaped like a semi circle. There's a fair number of us in the booth so space is a bit tight so I have my arm resting on the booth which just happens to be behind Emily's shoulder! Again me and Emily are talking and again she does her usual thing of making fun of me. I'd remember how ticklish Emily was and if I was betting man I'd have wagered a lot of money that she was ticklish under her arms. So I quickly stick my hand under her arm and test my theory before she can finish making fun of me. Jackpot. Again The same reaction, head tilted back surrounded by glorious laughter and her body has gone weak so she can't fight off the tickles. However all she's managed to do is Try pull her arm down which just locked my hand in place under her arm. Somehow nobody else in the booth has even noticed what's going, part of me wishes they had seen it and wanted to join in but also part of me was glad nobody noticed because it was just a bit of teasing between friends. But again not torture this girl because it really was an 11 out of 10 reaction on the ticklish scale I stop, although this time was longer than the last (I'm guessing 20-30 seconds?) And again I wait for her to catch her breathe and see her reaction. Again she just laughs and this time says "I'm so ticklish....I think I might be the most ticklish person ever"

Now if you've gotten this far you're probably hoping the f/m part is Emily's revenge, unfortunately it's not. Instead now let me introduce Sarah. Sarah was about 5'4, dark hair & glasses. Imagine the stereotypical librarian look. Again similar back story, straight out of college, super friendly and got on with everyone! Unsprisingly this story also takes place at a bar!

So a lot of the team are already at the bar including myself, Sarah is running a bit late so while I'm standing at the bar talking to one of her friends I suddenly feel a jolt of electricity shoot through my body, or more accurately my sides. Sarah's arrived, seen me from behind and her first instinct Is to grab my sides and start tickling me. I managed to get out of her grasp after a few minutes of shock and almost doubling over from laughter once the shock left (for context I'm averagely ticklish in most places including my sides, and extremely ticklish in a couple of places which for my own safety probably shouldn't reveal) and for some stupid reason the first thing I said to her was "fuck, that tickled".....big mistake. Her eyes lit up as the words "oh really" left her mouth and she walled towards me with a variety of squeezes to my sides and pokes to my stomach. For some reason quick poles to my stomach have always rendered me useless, its like my brain doesn't have time to defend the speed of them so just decides to shut down and leave me in a giggling mess. Because that's what I was, a giggling mess. I couldn't even get out any words to plea with her to stop and had to embarrassingly endure being tortured by this girl who's about 7 inches smaller than me.

She eventually stops and makes fun of me while I try to catch my breathe. The friend I had been talking to her then asks Sarah if she's ticklish and in my head I'm thinking perfect a chance for revenge. Sarah says no, lifts up her arms and tells her friend to try, which the friend obliges but unfortunately Sarah wasn't lying and she wasn't ticklish. It did however make me feel less embarrassed because clearly Sarah was the Muhammad Ali of tickle fights because she couldn't be hit with a single tickle. Some time afterwards though I did find out that Sarah actually was ticklish but only on her feet, but that's came up in conversation and not through me having first hand experience unfortunately. Maybe if she had of offered up her foot when saying she wasn't ticklish then things may have gone differently for her!

Anyway if you've managed to get this far into the story I can only congratulate you because I've somehow manged to turn 3 brief incidents into 3 novels! If you have by some miracle enjoyed these stories though just let me know and I can try and uncover some other memories to share!
Great story!! What was Emily wearing when you tickled her armpit?

From memory I think it was a pair of trainers, jeans and a sleeveless top!
Oh so you touched her bare armpit? What did her armpit feel like lol? Sorry for the multiple questions, I have a little armpit fetish 😅

Oh so you touched her bare armpit? What did her armpit feel like lol? Sorry for the multiple questions, I have a little armpit fetish 😅
Hahaha you're fine it's no problem! You're really testing my memory now but I'd like to say quote smooth and probably warm

One of the more relentless ticklers I've worked with in an office setting was named Jennifer. We'd worked together for about a year and I'd inferred that she was something of a tickler--I'd seen her tickle the knees of another coworker, Amy, and delight in Amy's embarrassed twitches.

But one day I'd sat down at the desk of yet another coworker, Kyla, and--as was my wont--began fooling around with her email as she looked on. I began composing an email to our boss with a message of something like "I quit!" Y'know, teasing Kyla with the threat of hitting "send." Kyla, gratifyingly, freaked out and seized my shoulders and tried to pry me away from her desk, but to no avail. She laughed and shrieked nervously and said "Someone help!" People began to gather around Kyla's cubicle.

Then I felt fingers tentatively grip my rib cage and my arms, of course, instinctively shot to my sides, freeing the keyboard for a second. But then the fingers retreated and so I went back to preventing Kyla from canceling the message.

Then I heard the voice behind me: "Wade's ticklish!" It was Jennifer's voice. Jennifer's the one who just tickled me. This, I knew, didn't bode well.

Jennifer resumed tickling me, but with unerring instincts she went this time not for my ribs but for my sides between my ribs and waist, a spot which always throws me into fits and which I couldn't defend with my arms. Her fingers danced playfully but insistently on those spots, not stopping this time; again I clamped my arms to my sides but this brought no relief. Kyla set about canceling the message from her email while I sat trapped in her chair--the desk in front of me, people behind me--laughing uncontrollably. Jennifer just. Kept. Tickling. I thrashed back and forth in the chair but that was about all I could do; no one but Jennifer was going to decide when this stopped.

Finally--finally--her fingers receded again. I opened my eyes and looked around; the crowd of onlooking coworkers had grown somewhat. A colleague named Luanne from an adjoining desk said, delightedly, "I heard her go 'Wade's ticklish!' Then I heard Wade laughing and then I was like 'Well I have to go see!!'"

A cheerful supervisor, Marsha, called from across the cubicle wasteland, "Wade, are you behaving yourself?"

Everyone dispersed, and I presume most people forgot about the incident as soon as it was over. But Jennifer didn't. Her favorite refrain over the next two years that we continued to work together was "I know just how to make you twitch!" And her favorite hobby was doing just that, and only to me (though I couldn't possibly have been the only ticklish person in the office, surely). Or, sometimes she'd say, "I know your weak spot," usually darting her hand at my lower side with a grin. Our last interaction before she left for her new job, in fact, was a merciless valedictory tickling that she inflicted in front of many public onlookers as I struggled to maintain composure: "This is the last time I'll get to do this," she grinned. God knows if she found any suitably ticklish coworkers at her next job.

Another time at that same office -- Jennifer had moved on to another employer, but had been replaced by another tickler named Kelly, as if by some cosmic casting director -- a bunch of folks were standing around in a semicircle talking, and Kelly was making her way from guy to guy scampering her pale freckly fingers across their stomachs. No one was reacting. I saw her coming out of the corner of my eye but knew that fleeing would call attention to me as The Ticklish One, so I tried to take advantage of the advance warning to steel myself against the impending attack, to use my mind to defy the sensations.

Then her fingers alit on my stomach, and I involuntarily twitched ridiculously, giggled ludicrously, sucked in my stomach muscles helplessly, and--of course--called attention to myself as The Ticklish One. She literally clapped her hands and made a noise of pure delight, then grabbed me by the wrists, pulled me into a mutual friend's cubicle... so I could be tickled AGAIN, for another's edification: "Hey, Shannon, watch Wade!" Tickle, squeal, repeat...

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back