• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling til they pee

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
I was in the middle of a session the other day with a lovely lee. This was our first time together and she told me to stop or she was going to pee. I thought she was joking and kept going. She meant what she said though and peed all over the floor a few moments later. Is this a common occurance?

You can view the scene at JWtiesamateurs.com

If I have a feeling that my ler is going to pounce, or I know for sure that I am going to be tickled...I use the bathroom beforehand, to avoid such issues. Though I would love to have my limits pushed to the point that I feel as though I have lost all control, as your lady did, I don't think I would want to piss myself in the process...

I don't know how common it is though...never happened when I have played...at least not yet...

Yeah... If a lee says they need to use the restroom it's wise to stop tickling them and allow them an appropriate break. I mean-- if they piss themselves, they probably won't enjoy being tickled by you.

the hollywood brother heard that it is common. back in the hollywood brother college days he knew a girl that could laugh from jokes and owuld always pee herself. it was funny because this one dude would crack jokes all day to get her to keep peeing. the funny thing was that this girl likes it the more she peed herself. the hollywood brother did not understand but looking back the hollywood brother wishes he tickled her

i believe it's fairly common, but it's not happened to me, and if it did, i'd be pissed...get it? pissed? hehehe..

'Tis better to be pissed off, than pissed on...

*rimshot*

😛

'Tis better to be pissed off, than pissed on...

*rimshot*

😛

ack i am so not into golden showers..you know i said golden showers once in true tv chat..aka courttvchat..and got an auto ban immediately..lol

I've encountered some videos online that deal with tickling and urination. Is this a common subfetish associated with tickling?

Ugh. I couldn't personally push anyone to that extent. Especially if you have hopes of tickling that person again because chances are you're going to be SOL and JWF.

I have been tickled til i pee a few times mostly because my lee likes to humilate me by doing it cuz i find it embarrasing so she keeps tickling until i piss myself she enjoys doing that to me

Interesting thread!

You can almost attribute the activity of "tickling someone until they pee", with the activity of "tickling a stubborn person who won't admit their ticklishness..." (You know, those people who try to hold in their laughter so no one will know they're ticklish...)

Except the second one isn't as messy... 😀

I think both fall into the category of "desperation tickling."

The lee tries their best not to "release" themselves in order to conceal an embarrassing revelation...

But it's only fuel to the tickler who knows exactly what the lee is holding inside, (mentally or physically) making the ler do everything they can to get the lee to break...

Interesting thread!

You can almost attribute the activity of "tickling someone until they pee", with the activity of "tickling a stubborn person who won't admit their ticklishness..." (You know, those people who try to hold in their laughter so no one will know they're ticklish...)

Except the second one isn't as messy... 😀

I think both fall into the category of "desperation tickling."

The lee tries their best not to "release" themselves in order to conceal an embarrassing revelation...

But it's only fuel to the tickler who knows exactly what the lee is holding inside, (mentally or physically) making the ler do everything they can to get the lee to break...

that's a possibility,but still the ler should have some respect for the lee although as stubborn as I am I could see why that might happen lol

That used to be a turn on for me, when I was in my teens. Both as a ler, and lee. It's not the humiliation, or urine. It was a turn on because it showed you had really broken them. Most people don't wanna pee themselves lol. Since then, and after watching all these tickle video's, it's kinda changed for me because now I know you don't need for that to happen for them to have been humbled. I still think about it every now and again, rarely though.

Last edited:
I have been tickled to the point of feeling like I was going to, but I never have. It's a really weird feeling. Next time you have to pee, try laughing and holding it at the same time!! Not easy. Bathroom or pee should automatically be safe words.

I have been tickled to the point of feeling like I was going to, but I never have. It's a really weird feeling. Next time you have to pee, try laughing and holding it at the same time!! Not easy. Bathroom or pee should automatically be safe words.
I will have to keep that in mind net time

While this has never been done to me, I on the other hand have done this to three different women in the past and they have described it as a very intense experience. It was not done intentionally the first time but after that it was because I was dared to do it to them and the others all of which had the same "wow what an intense experience..." response. All three have threatened to do it to me in revenge but their quest was unsuccessful.:stickout
The lee in me does have a curiosity as to what such an experience feels like even though I also feel it to be quite embarrassing yet also it must be quite intense to be taken to such a level.

Boris

I have been tickled til i pee a few times mostly because my lee likes to humilate me by doing it cuz i find it embarrasing so she keeps tickling until i piss myself she enjoys doing that to me

Does she only do this to you or to anybody she ties and tickles so unmercifully?

Such an evil and merciless female tickler should become KGB Agent.lol🙂😉

Sinisterly,

Boris

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back