• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Til Yer Feet Sweat

DancingFool

As someone who's done more ler than lee, there have been a select few girls whose feet get so sweaty after a long time of ticking, and with a foot fetish just as blazing as my tickling fetish, I love to lick them when they get to that point.

I was wondering why only some girls get sweaty feet--sure, their bodies almost always get sweaty after about 20 minutes, but not usally their soles. (I guess it depends on the girl, or if it is hot--it is summer now, so I guess when this last happened to me (2 nights ago) sweat is a' bound to be around. )

Anybody else experience this? (She said my tongue didnt tickle as much as my fingers by the way--and I have a method where I don't ever have to use objects--even girls who said they weren't ticklish, I didn't need objects to get it out of them. I do this thing with my index and middle finger that I can't really describe.)

The soles just tend to absorb the sweat as it's released to keep them soft. The soles of the feet have more sweat glands than almost any part of the body, your girlfriend's soles must not be absorbing the moisture due to the summer humidity.

However, in my experience, the tongue is deadlier than the fingers can ever dream. However, it differs from girl to girl.

I personally, as an excessive foot fetishist, would love having this occur when tickling my girl, so kudos to you. XD

I have tickled many people till their feet sweat. Actually their whole bodies were drenched in sweat from head to toe and feet on the whole!

I make sure they are soaked before I even think of letting them go!

M1

I love the way you think, Merciless1...wish more lers were like you!!!!! 🙂

Camel26 said:

Thank You soooo much Camel!

All you gals and lers can be just like me. Just do it! :wooha:

M1

Camel26 said:

Thank You soooo much Camel!

All you gals and lers can be just like me. Just do it! :wooha:

M1

i think during a really thorough tickling session it's normal for the lee to sweat quite a bit..if the tickling is mercellous enough (AND ALWAYS IS IF I'M THE LER)....anyway i don't think i ever had a lee who wasn't drenched in sweat from head to toe from one of my sessions

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back