• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling while being stuck upside down

stdave1

TMF Poster
Just wondering if any of guys have had any experience tickling or being tickled while upside down in a barrel, down a hole or anything similer. I think it would be wicked way to tickle someone because the victim can't see the ler and can't get away at the same time. Any comments on this?

hmmm sounds like a gr8 way to tickle someone to me, takes away some of their senses and secures them easily lol.

i haven't really experienced something as extravagant as you mentioned heh but i've been tickled while i was upside down before. just me falling off the bed and people sealing the deal by tickling my feet until i'm completely sprawled out on the floor heh

Barrell trapped and tickled? Awesome. Hehe. Never experienced that before but it sounds fab. I can imagine their feet sticking out, wiggling madly. lol

I've never done it or seen it done, but I would think that being suspended completely upside down like that would diminish the sensitivity of the feet, as the blood rushes away from them.

Well I'm not sure if this is what you talking about but I have been tickle while hanging upside down off of my bed and off of a chair but that's it.

I remember one rather intense tickle-incident I had experienced back in junior-high. I was particularly energetic that day, as it was my favorite day of the week; back-to-back P.E. and Art. During one of the ten minute breaks between classes, I thought it would be fun to run around randomly poking and tickling my classmates. I wasn't really paying attention, so I was surprised when they all jumped me. Next thing I knew, I was pinned down across several desks. In the struggle I ended up falling half-way off the desk, but thankfully my classmates had grabbed my legs which kept me from busting my head on the floor. On the flip-side, that also meant that I was dangling upside down from the desk, with my midriff completely exposed. That's when the entire class proceeded to attack my stomach and ribs for the rest of the break. I laughed so hard and so desperately that I started to make noises I didn't know I could make. At one point I recall going full chipmunk, which made a few of my classmates laugh at me. It was kinda embarrassing, and hilarious at the same time.

My classmates got so carried away that they wouldn't stop, even when the teacher walked in. I saw him watching us, and looking rather confused and upset. I was upside down, looking right at him and laughing my head off. But guess who got in trouble? I did. Not my classmates. Why? Because I was "making too much noise". I ended up getting sent to the principal's office too, and lectured.

What I think the original poster meant, and what I meant, is completely upside-down; straight up and down, like standing erect but in the opposite direction. I would think the blood would rush away from the feet and diminish their sensitivity. But then, what do I know? I'm no medical expert.

At the place I work for my second job some evenings, it's a place where they have a bunch of those inflatable games, and we have a few velcro walls there, and everyone there has to take their shoes off. On a Friday night there was a couple there, probably mid twenties I'd say, and the guy put on the velcro suit, ran to the velcro wall, did a flip and stuck to it landing with his feet in the air. The velcro is really sticky so you need to usually help the person down. I was about to help him down but then his girlfriend said, "Hey, don't let him down just yet, I gotta do something." So she bounces over to where he's stuck where his feet are in the air. Apparently earlier in the day he had done something to make her mad, so she says to him, "This is for pissing me off earlier!" Then she starts tickling the poor guy's feet and he's almost in tears. After about 30 seconds of that, she let him down. It was all pretty funny... apparently the guy thought so!

At the place I work for my second job some evenings, it's a place where they have a bunch of those inflatable games, and we have a few velcro walls there, and everyone there has to take their shoes off. On a Friday night there was a couple there, probably mid twenties I'd say, and the guy put on the velcro suit, ran to the velcro wall, did a flip and stuck to it landing with his feet in the air. The velcro is really sticky so you need to usually help the person down. I was about to help him down but then his girlfriend said, "Hey, don't let him down just yet, I gotta do something." So she bounces over to where he's stuck where his feet are in the air. Apparently earlier in the day he had done something to make her mad, so she says to him, "This is for pissing me off earlier!" Then she starts tickling the poor guy's feet and he's almost in tears. After about 30 seconds of that, she let him down. It was all pretty funny... apparently the guy thought so!

That has got to be the most unique method of getting into a vulnerable position I've ever heard of...and an epic one at that. xD Back-flipped and then tickled? Hahah, if only this were filmed!!

Haven't experienced one personally, 'cept for this one time as an observer. It was at a friend-of-the-family's house - the host had one of those nearly-inverted (not fully, maybe at a little more than a 45˚ angle) exercise furniture made for inclined sit-ups, where the person puts his or her ankles through these foamy grip parts and use that as leverage to do said push-ups. This girl, must've been in her 20's, decided to give it a go during some hang-out time, while her cousin thought it was a smart idea to stand near the girl's (socked) feet as she did her mock-routine. I could just see that dude eyeing the girl's feet, so I almost called it before it happened...and sure enough, the guy started to poke and stroke at the girl's feet. She started spazzing out in the cutest way, though at the angle she was in, I think it was hard for her to actually make any noise. xD It only lasted like ten or twenty seconds, before she was able to slide out and proceeded to punch her aggressor on the shoulder a few times. That moment literally captured the my thoughts for the rest of the night. :]

Though this makes me wonder: how would that body-inverter machine thing that I always see in commercials work with helpless tickles? I mean, all one needs to do is stop the device from swinging back up to the upright position, and whoever is in it will be totally stuck, unless he or she could somehow reach up and unbuckle the ankle parts. And that thing is 180˚! :lol

wheren't there like tickle vids of this sorta similar position ?? i don't think they where fully 180° up side down but still in an angle where the head whas down and feet up.

On a diffren't side i do think theres art of that but thats fiction and in reality i would say thats impossible for long sessions , meaby 10 min tops otherwhise u would get one headacke and sore body parts.

That has got to be the most unique method of getting into a vulnerable position I've ever heard of...and an epic one at that. xD Back-flipped and then tickled? Hahah, if only this were filmed!!

Haha yep! Honestly I sort of felt sorry for the poor guy lol. Hopefully he learned his lesson (or makes sure he never goes to the place with her again) lol.

@DarthGrinn- That is such a great (and sad) story (I can't believe YOU got lectured for that...)

heck, Good Stories all around! 😀

I was thinking about this thread this morning when I saw a commercial for "Teeter Hang-Ups" Inversion Table ( https://www.teetertv.com/ ) . I can just hear the altered commercials now: "Cure your partner's back pain, and drive her(him) into hysterics in 10 easy minutes a day."
What an ad campaign! 😉

I'd have to agree with xod, seems at though the blood would rush to your head making it most uncomfortable. Not saying it isn't feasible but there would have to be some sort of leverage for the head

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back