• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling while Restrained?

I love the surrender of power to the woman who restrains me and then tickles me insane. :devil:
I'm more of the opposite. I like being in control and having a woman helpless to struggle and laugh. 😀

Bondage and tickling go together so perfectly! Tying in different positions to exploit different vulnerabilities is a very fun and creative means of expression. When tickling my wife, bondage is not necessary, but we love the added value it provides. When she wants to tickle me, I can fight her off too easily, so the bondage equalizes the situation so she can have fun as the tickler.

I need to be restrained because I'm bigger than the average bear, and will use my size to take control. That, and I thrash while being tickled.

Bondage kicks the whole tickling experience into another level. Trust, as others have noted, is important. Agreement, consensual agreement, is important on the session will go with safewords and such. I have tied and tickled with no safeword at the insistence of the lee.
Being restrained really brings home the utter helplessness of the lee. Even with all the consent and positive past experience with the ler, you are tied and dependent on the Ler's mercy to untie you or, more importantly, respect your tickle limits. But what I call the "who knows" psychology kicks in. For the lee the "who knows" moment comes when being firmly restrained to be tickled and you trust your ler. "Who knows" if this time the Ler will ignore your limits and tickle you beyond what you can endure. That psychological state of mind, I think, greatly intensifies the tickle play to follow.

What do you think of tickling, or being tickled, while restrained? I find it is a wonderful combination of laughter and sexual torture.
It is wonderfully everything you stated. Rachel must be restrained when I break out my electric trimmer that has that tiny spinning ball or when I apply any kind of lubricant to her feet. It’s impossible for her to stay still, lol.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back