• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Who's Here's Nails for Guys and Gals

TheTanMan

TMF Novice
Again I have not posted in a while, and as usual everyone is so friendly here, and have chatted with great people.

Ok question for guys and gals.

Who's nails have tickled you here and who has driven you absolutely bonkers with there nails and touch, did they do it slow or fast. Guys and Gals Answer

Explain in detail if you would.! Feet, Underarms ETC!

AS always

TTM

Good question

Hopefully I'm not the only one with this answer: Sadly, none. Not like there haven't been attempts on my part. Hoprfully I'll find what i'm looking for @ NEST

O.k here's the story. I have this thing for getting my feet mercilessly tickled and have many females more than willing to do it. Here's the nail part. Some have used long freshly manicured nails and some come at me with plastic banjo string pickers. They know I enjoy the torture so they try to make it as intense as possible, stopping only for a moment if I need to breathe. It varies from methodical stoking to super fast spider fingers and if I'm a real bad boy they sometimes finish by sliding feathers between my toes. I always look at a womans nails and think " I wonder how they would feel ? " :veryhappy

Well here's my story. When I went to NEST last year, I was tickled by LeeAllure who has very long nails. I met her and I was sitting on a chair and lifted my feet onto her lap and she took off my socks and began tickling my feet with her long nails. She did it slow and it tickled like crazy! I was laughing hysterically! I loved it. She did it for a little while and then she stopped but I'd like her to do that to me again.

:xpulcy:

Hi Ticklejen, I like that you read my post and have had similar experiences. I'm going to NEST this year,if you are going also,I'll give you the same tickling again, if you promise to unleash your deadliest revenge. 😛oke3:

No one has so far.
I'm thinking about going to NEST as well to maybe change that 😉

Does this mean you can't wait for someone to unleash mega-revenge on your soles? :smilestar

Well If you gave me a little time tickling your soles, you can be assured you would have plenty reason to unleash a massive revenge :happyfloa

Nails....

Howdy all,
noticed the discussion on nails.
i love my long nails, they are my greatest instruments of destruction...i mean love....i mean tickling.... 🙂

it is really interesting to see how people react when they see long nails.

the thing with nails, they can be used in various degrees of tickling or tauting.

nails can be lots of fun!!!!

i love using my nails more over than anything else.

my two cents,
Dead Dolly D :bat:

I don't know where this came from. I generally have almost
no nails at all, as they break easily, and I have to keep them
short.

Lee

ticklejen said:
Well here's my story. When I went to NEST last year, I was tickled by LeeAllure who has very long nails. I met her and I was sitting on a chair and lifted my feet onto her lap and she took off my socks and began tickling my feet with her long nails. She did it slow and it tickled like crazy! I was laughing hysterically! I loved it. She did it for a little while and then she stopped but I'd like her to do that to me again.

:xpulcy:

As a Ler...

I love to tickle a guys tummy, hips and his sides as "foretickle" play, but the best is when a guy's hands are tied and i can straddle his legs, facing him, and very slowly stroke his soles with my nails as I watch his expression... it's also fun to watch other involuntary reactions as well... It only gets better when i allow him to kiss my toes as i stroke his feet.

I've only dated ticklish men, and i can imagine yhat dating a non-ticklish guy (though intensity varies) would not be fun... for me!

As a Lee... I have been tickled tortured by my roomates (college and now) forever... I'm normally barefoot when we're home and one of my two roomates is very tall, strong and insanely devoted to tickling me... her nails on my ankles and feet make me absolutely insane... yes guys, she's good looking per another thread about f/f tickling...

tklmaestro said:
Well If you gave me a little time tickling your soles, you can be assured you would have plenty reason to unleash a massive revenge :happyfloa

well, I'm usually not a vengeful person at all 😉 but just in case I'll start growing my nails right away 😀

minerva said:
well, I'm usually not a vengeful person at all 😉 but just in case I'll start growing my nails right away 😀

I love this ! you're playing along, O.k you're on. Maybe I should grow mine a little too! :2poke:

i love all this talk about long nails being used for tickling. So far, i have not had the pleasure, but Dead Dolly D makes it sound juicy! Long fingernails are my strongest fetish; just the sight of them turns me on like nothing else. The thought of them being combined with tickling is fantastic.

EvenSteven said:
i love all this talk about long nails being used for tickling. So far, i have not had the pleasure, but Dead Dolly D makes it sound juicy! Long fingernails are my strongest fetish; just the sight of them turns me on like nothing else. The thought of them being combined with tickling is fantastic.

I think I have a long fingernail fetish too...and I mostly would have to be tickled by long fingernails...I think we need some pictures of some long fingernails

But anyways my gf will occasionally tickle my feet..but she "claws" and I just wonder if it would tickle more if she had said "claws"

jchap said:
I think I have a long fingernail fetish too...and I mostly would have to be tickled by long fingernails...I think we need some pictures of some long fingernails

EvenSteven said:

Really??? :xpulcy:

See, TMF absolutely rocks... I thought I was in a mini-minority. I made an airy admission in another post, but I adore long nails to the point of obsesson; I keep mine long with rounded points (as opposed to the flat edged tips popular now) and always polished some shade of red, with tiny mini-rhinestones deco on one or two of them... I far prefer tickling with them over almost anything else at all. I thought I was even more deviated from the TMF course than everybody else...THANK YOU for saying you like long nails (and what they're capable of :devil: ), too!!! :twohugs:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

pictures of nails.....

jchap said:
I think we need some pictures of some long fingernails

:wavingguy

howdy there,
i don't have any pictures of my nails per say... (unless you count some clips that i have done).

i have never thought of taking pictures of my nails...hmmm interesting.....

thank you for the idea.....

Best,
Dead Dolly D :bat:

long fingernails

There are lots of websites dedicated to long fingernails. Just go to Nailbytes.com for example, or do a search for long nails and follow the links to find photos. However, most of these sites don't make any connection between long fingernails and tickling. That's too bad, because they are such a great combination. When a Woman displays her long fingernails it makes my insides melt and i get aroused instantly because it triggers my fetish. The longer they are, the more i am inclined to fall under Her power and if She so much as makes an implication that She will use them to tickle me, i become helpless immediately.

My long nails in accidental self-bondage have been relegated to the silly stuff or humor forum I beleive.... 😀
XOXO

I apologize LeeAllure I thought you were the one who did tickle me with her long nails, it was someone else then. You have a deal tklmaestro, lol.

:imouttahe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back