• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with my Mother's Friend (true)

hurricaneman74

Back in the day, I was staying at my mother's friend's house one night. Her friend was middle-aged and now single, being just divorced. My younger brother was there and so was my mother's friend daughter, Jessica, who was much younger then me.

My mother's friend, Janet, was in the kitchen making dinner and the three of us were watching TV. Jessica, being a bit of a tomboy, challenged me to a wrestling match. I pretended that she was winning and fell to the ground. She then leaped on my leg and began tickling my bare foot. I pretended I couldn't get up and that she was tickling me good. Truthfully I wasnt being tickled at all. I started laughing loudly in hopes of provoking my brother to tickle me. However, Janet heard my laughter and came in to see what was up.

Seeing me on the ground, she laughed and said "What's the matter, your feet are ticklish." And with that she began tickling all over my soles. She had really long nails and tickled me badly. After one minute of pretending I couldnt get out, I finally couldnt take it anymore and got up. We then got up and went to eat.

After dinner, my brother and Jessica went upstairs, leaving me and Janet watching TV. We both were sitting on the same couch, watching some stupid show, and I hoped of tickling her feet. We talked for a while and then she brought up the tickling. (Not exactly sure what she said but something like this) "You sure are ticklish on your feet. You were laughing up a storm"

"Yeah I am pretty ticklish," I said. "But ........ are you?" And with that I grabbed her socked feet, sat on them, and peeled off her socks. She was screaming and laughing before I even started. I then proceeded to tickle all over her feet. I found that in between her toes got her screaming the most. After a while the two younger ones came down, and seeing Janet being tickled, laughed and went back upstairs.

After about ten minutes of tickling she said she had had enough. She then suggested that we each put our feet in eachothers lap and see who would last the longest. I eagerly grabbed her feet and tickled away. She grabbed mine and soon we were both in hysterics. We would have went all night but a half an our later the doorbell rang and it was my parents to pick me and my brother up. She quickly put on her socks and answered the door mentioning nothing about it.

I never got a chance to tickle her again, and til this day I dont know why I didnt. However, it is still one of the best tickling experiences I have ever had.

great you play all the tickle games i like to play (especially that "put our feet in eachothers lap and see who would last the longest")

great story, now if only i could get a similar situation like that...thanx 4 posting

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back