• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling your best friend's mom?

hotchytick2

TMF Regular
Has anyone ever tickled the best friends mom? I had a friend whose mom I would tickle all the time. It was usually down at the pool. The first time I did it I tried to be sneaky as hell. My friend and I and and a couple of other people were swimming around on the deep end. She (my friend's mom) had her feet over the edge near us. I waited till there were enough people swimming near her that I could swim from under the water and quickly tickle her feet and swim away without her really knowing where the attack came from. So I cleverly thought. I heard a muffled laugh from under the water and she kicked her feet around; I knew I stuck gold. I did this two more times thinking she had no idea it was me. I only got three good tickles in before I got caught. On the third try I was so excited that I didn't swim far enough away from her when I came up for air, not to mention that I stupidly didn't pay attention to the fact that no one else was near her for her to figure out that I had to have been the one that tickled her feet. I was mortified when I looked up and there she was looking right at me with a playful have shocked look on her face and said "so your the monster that has been playing with my feet!" Then she splashed water at me. I figured I was busted anyway, so I swam back towards her and tried to go for her feet again. She was too fast and hopped up out of the pool and walked away.
Later that same day as she was sunning in her chair I walked by and tickled her propped up feet. I made damn however that her son didn't see any of this.

the hollywood brother never had a expereience with a friend's mother but the hollywood brother is sure many lucky people have

Has anyone ever tickled the best friends mom? I had a friend whose mom I would tickle all the time. It was usually down at the pool. The first time I did it I tried to be sneaky as hell. My friend and I and and a couple of other people were swimming around on the deep end. She (my friend's mom) had her feet over the edge near us. I waited till there were enough people swimming near her that I could swim from under the water and quickly tickle her feet and swim away without her really knowing where the attack came from. So I cleverly thought. I heard a muffled laugh from under the water and she kicked her feet around; I knew I stuck gold. I did this two more times thinking she had no idea it was me. I only got three good tickles in before I got caught. On the third try I was so excited that I didn't swim far enough away from her when I came up for air, not to mention that I stupidly didn't pay attention to the fact that no one else was near her for her to figure out that I had to have been the one that tickled her feet. I was mortified when I looked up and there she was looking right at me with a playful have shocked look on her face and said "so your the monster that has been playing with my feet!" Then she splashed water at me. I figured I was busted anyway, so I swam back towards her and tried to go for her feet again. She was too fast and hopped up out of the pool and walked away.
Later that same day as she was sunning in her chair I walked by and tickled her propped up feet. I made damn however that her son didn't see any of this.

Hiya!:happy:
Actually Hothcytick, it was the reverse for me - as in I was the quasi step mum of my step son's friends' tickle attack!!:shocked:
Okay, I can't go into it too much 'cuz it involves people under the age. but in brief I'll mention that it happened while we were having breakfast after one of his sleepover parties. aFter some cartoon-tickle inspiration, the bunch of them ended up launching a wicked tickle attack on poor yours truly!😱

Let's just say the size of the hand has nothing to do with the devastating effect of the tickle!!😛aw: 😛aw: 😛aw:
They had me laughing so hard I couldn't even pull myself together enough to escape!!

Many blessings,

And one from two years ago.

I've got my best mate's mum before now, it was at his wedding, he'd left, so as far as I know he knows nothing about it! I've given her foot massages before now, and she always refers to it. On this occassion she did refer to it again, and I said I'd love to. She was already shoeless, and placed her flesh coloured stocking feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet, and then tickled them. I hadn't thought she was ticklish, but she laughed and flinched, so I did it again, up her soles and instep, onto her toes, it was great! I also carried on the massage so as not to have to stop. I'm a close family friend, so she was cool with it, which is the best thing of all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

never!! but now I'm jealous as hell.

don't think any of my friends have hot moms anymore, should have made the most of it when we were all younger!

the hollywood brother would like to see more of our thousands of members post on this topic even if it makes the hollywood brother jealous

A few years back, my best friend's mom said she would let me tickle her feet the next time I visited their house. But when I got there, she flipped the script on me. I was disappointed, but I didn't show it. Hiding my emotions is one of my specialties.

When I was younger, about 14 I'd say, I did, but it was more as joke than anything, but yea I certainly did love it. To this day he doesn't know about this little quirk of mine, but it makes me feel a little bad that he is my best friend and I really liked tickling, well, his mom's feet.

Tickling Your Best Friend's Mom

I did on two occasions. I wrote up the story which is probably buried in the Archives somewhere under the title "Tickling My Best Friend's Mother". The whole experience is still one of my fondest memories.

Two Mothers and an aunt...

When I was at university 8 years ago, one of my housemates had a surprise birthday party. It started out in a hall, but eventually ended up in her house. Anyway, I had had several beers by this point (and the rest!!), and was slightly the worse for wear! I was sitting on the floor, when I saw a grey stocking foot hanging to the left of me. It was wearing a slipper, but was cut away at the back, allowing access to the instep and sole. It turns out that the woman in question was one of housemate's aunts, in her late 40's to early 50's. Anyway, I began making conversation with her, and eventually ran my fingers along her instep. She screamed and pulled her foot back, and i attacked her other one that was on the floor. She laughed again, and let me do it, until she pointed out that everyone was looking at me....so I stopped.

Later, a woman came up to me (and I thought ON to me!), when she rubbed her hands up and down my chest. I'd never seen her before, and wondered who the hell she was, but the devil inside of me was quite horny, so I thought I'd try my luck!! She sat down in the front room, and was wearing a long white dress and white tights, no shoes. I sat down in front of her and made conversation, and then playfully tickled her feet. She laughed and pulled them away, but I then offered to massage them for her, and she stuck them both out willingly, while I proceeded to massage and tickle them. We even had a bit of a smooch, which was fine, until I was called over by a friend. Why had he done that? Because her husband was outside....

Turns out as well that she had a daughter about my age. My age?!?!? Hell, I thought she was about 28 or something!!!! Still, at least her husband didn't see. Hopefully. I only saw him from the back and the spitting image of Grant Mitchell!!! (UK reference, apologies if this means nothing to you).

The third lady was actually my housemate's mother!! I was sitting down talking to her, and actually started playing with the reinforced toe band on her black tights (it was wonky)! Hey, I was only helping her..anyhow, I apologised for touching her feet, but she said that she didn't mind it, and often asked her husband to tickle her feet to relax her! Well...

Later on, we were chatting in the kitchen, and I offered to massage her feet for her. She said yes!!! So, down she sat, up went her feet, and I gently massaged and tickled them for her. Hell, she almost fell asleep!!! Apparently, this was caught on camera, but, by the Grace of God, it had been recorded over. Looks like I was luck on several counts..!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back