• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklingProgram - Collection of Clips now avaliable!

Shelper4

TMF Poster
I can barely believe I'm saying it, but V3.0 is *I think* in perfect working order. I found some other bugs within the program that I had to fix, besides the major bug I've told you all about, and now it should work fine! Everyone is free to download the new program at http://www.geocities.com/shelper4 (I have tested it out on different computers and it has worked, so I have confidence in this program, finally). I'm sorry about making everyone wait, and also, anyone that sent an E-Mail about the program to [email protected], I couldn't respond to because that server isn't working. All future E-Mails should be sent to [email protected], please. I would like to thank everyone very much again for their patience. Hopefully nothing like this will happen again in the near future. Thanks again, and I hope you all enjoy the program.

A question. Where the heck is the folder the program is in, and why can't i find it? I click on the "here" link, and am taking to the URL. It then searches for it, and tells me that it can't find the proper folder or somesh*t like that. i have been trying to accsess it for days now, and it has yet to work! I've tried this on IE, Netscape, and even WS_FTP95, and it's the same thing every time!

There is no need to apologize for taking the extra time you needed to take in order to make the thing behave well.

Instead of apologizing, brag about it.

Thank you for being one of the few people in the world willing to do something the right way, even if you didn't finish first.

(Heads up: I sent you a piece of E-mail 10 minutes ago.)

dude..........

........there isn't a link on your site to download the actual program......I'm still very confused.......

lol

simple:

click where it says "here" under general info, then it sends you to a folder. voila. read how it tells you to do it(there's a readme along with a zip and a setup.lst file), blah blah blah, and you're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I've been having problems with my ftp & internet server. I think somebody up there doesn't want me to finish this program. Well anyways, the program still seems to work ok, but I might need to release a new version to be compatible with a new server, if I can't get my current one to work again. Thanks for everyone's patience, this program *will* eventually work. Until everything is fixed both the program & ftp server are diabled, I'm sorry. Thanks again for everyones patience, I know it's annoying that I keep having to recall the program.....I was thinking that maybe if I could get 4 or 5 people to help me beta test this I wouldn't have so many problems. If you are interested in being a beta-tester PLEASE E-Mail me at [email protected]. Beta testers would be very helpful in this stage of the game. Well thanks again, hope to hear from some of you soon,
Tony.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the objective of this program. Is this just a chat alternative? Or does it provide client-to-client file sharing?

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Pardon my doubt, but I don't personally know of anybody that actually has a copy of this program, nor have I ever been able to connect to any link listed for the program.

If it exists and you can't get your ftp server to work, email me, and I'll be happy to put it up for you. I have a 2.0 mbit line, unlimited transfers, which is on 24/7, and about 60 gigs of free space, so it won't be a problem at all to serve it to the tickling community.

Email me if you're interested. My email is [email protected]

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back