• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish 18 Year Old Girl with an almost 2 minute preview clip!

Awesome clip!

Layla is absolutely gorgeous! And ticklish as all get out! I can`t wait to see her next tickling adventure! :wub:

Thanks

She is a lovely young woman and wonderfully ticklish. Did she submit to bondage at any point of the video shoot?

I realize getting girls to participate in something like this is at best difficult, especially when DreamWorks isn't giving you a budget. But I wish it could have been another girl tickling her and also wish the lighting were better.

I like to see the faces of the tickler and ticklee and the part of the body getting tickled in the frame at all times. Death to close-ups, zooms and panning. The camera does not have to do much other than record the action.

:bowing: Thanks for a look in the window at a girl we would like to meet - and tickle.

finally i got to see it!! after soo long of wanting to see it, i finally got it to work 🙂 i love this girl, shoulda got tickled in what she was wearing for the interview before the tickling though 😛 looked sexier, but she still looked good.

mtTicklemonster said:
finally i got to see it!! after soo long of wanting to see it, i finally got it to work 🙂 i love this girl, shoulda got tickled in what she was wearing for the interview before the tickling though 😛 looked sexier, but she still looked good.

Glad you liked it! I shot Layla's sequel this week and am currently hoping to have it ready for this weekend. In the original, Layla didn't want to wear the skirt she interviewed in and be tickled. She's very much the sexy good girl with a great inner beauty that goes with her looks. The type of girl you want to take home to mom.

There are a lot of guys who love the barefoot and jeans concept, so we went with that. In "Layla's Return" I had her dress in short shorts for some variety. She also will be tied up and tickled for a portion of the video (a first for her). I've included a new photo taken of Layla this week in The Pose. Thanks for the support!

Last edited:
tmac said:
Glad you liked it! I shot Layla's sequel this week and am currently hoping to have it ready for this weekend. In the original, Layla didn't want to wear the skirt she interviewed in and be tickled. She's very much the sexy good girl with a great inner beauty that goes with her looks. The type of girl you want to take home to mom.

There are a lot of guys who love the barefoot and jeans concept, so we went with that. In "Layla's Return" I had her dress in short shorts for some variety. She also will be tied up and tickled for a portion of the video (a first for her). I've included a new photo taken of Layla this week in The Pose. Thanks for the support!

tied up?
wow!!!
how did she handle it?
not very well,im sure,that was one ticklish girl!!!!
she is really hot!!!
and she really does have a really fun,cute,bubbly persona about her!
cant wait to see your new stuff! :dogpile:

sexypapi said:
tied up?
wow!!!
how did she handle it?
not very well,im sure,that was one ticklish girl!!!!
she is really hot!!!
and she really does have a really fun,cute,bubbly persona about her!
cant wait to see your new stuff! :dogpile:

She really didn't want to do it and later said that being helpless made her MORE ticklish. I convinced her to do it for the fans as I had a lot of requests for her to be tied for a portion of the video. She likes to read the comments you all leave. It was easier to tickle her that's for sure and A LOT of fun!

You got your hands on a really cute model Tmac.

I wanted to see her tied up in the last video, so I'm really glad she was willing to do it for a little while in this next vid. She's so ticklish that I'm really not sure how she survived it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back