• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Bellybuttons!!!

LITickleree1

TMF Regular
Sorta like the ticklish midsection thread but just want all the people with HYPER ticklish bellybuttons to come together and talk about their experiences and or worst experiences lol. Mine bellybuttons sensitivity is rediculous, and well just leave it at that.

well I understand I'm extremely ticklish on my stomach and bellybutton. On a scale my stomach is a 8 and bellybutton a 10. I just scream and laugh my ass off. Well 1 experience I had was when my boyfriend found out I was extremely ticklish there during a tickle fight we had. Fortunately for me I used to when then until that fateful day. He had me in a tight grip with his arms around my waist and was tickling my stomach until his finger dipped into my navel. When I screamed with laughter it was all over with. He tickled me there till I was limp and begged him to stop. It was fun and I enjoyed it

my belly button is extreamly ticklish. one time during a tickle fight with my bf, he held my arms up and started nibbling on my belly and licking in my belly button. i was about to cry with laughter.

My ler loves attacking my bellybutton...I have a navel piercing that kinda blocks it, but she finds a way around it and goes to town...it's incredibly sensitive...

I particularly love when she is kissing my stomach and lets her tongue find my bellybutton...it tickles like crazy but it feels AMAZING!!!!

WOW! Did I Find the JackPot of all JackPots or What??

The stomach region alone is tantilizing, but the bellybutton always draws my utmost attention. I'm slightly sadistic, too lol so that doesn't help. Especially if I have them tied down...

I just love to see a person's reactions as my fingertips gets closer and closer to that small indentation. They know it's going to tickle like hell, and they're sort of afraid of it, but still can't wait to feel the first touch!

I personally find that "innie's" are the most sensative and I think it's because of all of those little folds at the very bottom hehe that's one of my favorite places to hit.

I haven't had the chance to tickle another female's bellybutton yet, but maybe I won't have to wait much longer...

Shannon said:
The stomach region alone is tantilizing, but the bellybutton always draws my utmost attention. I'm slightly sadistic, too lol so that doesn't help. Especially if I have them tied down...

I just love to see a person's reactions as my fingertips gets closer and closer to that small indentation. They know it's going to tickle like hell, and they're sort of afraid of it, but still can't wait to feel the first touch!

I personally find that "innie's" are the most sensative and I think it's because of all of those little folds at the very bottom hehe that's one of my favorite places to hit.

I haven't had the chance to tickle another female's bellybutton yet, but maybe I won't have to wait much longer...

yea i get really nervous when people get closer to it. Damn i gotta get down to flordia soon shannon 😱

I love that spot...I have an innie, and you're right, Shannon...it's INTENSE!!! I LOVE when my ler gets that spot...it drives me NUTS!!! Fingertips, tongue, feathers--all make me yelp!!! I hope you get the chance to try tickling some lucky young lady...it's fun!!!

Your 'ler is one lucky gal, Camel. O_O

...I'm sure you're one lucky gal for having someone like her as well, though. Win-win situation if you ask me. 😉

I haven't had much experience with someone tickling my belly button or around it but from what little experience I have had, I can definitely relate with you guys. My belly button isn't my most ticklish spot on my body but it is pretty ticklish. Like Camel, I also have an innie and Shannon and Camel are right. Innies tickle like hell. O_O

Last edited:
Hmmm

Taking many notes on all the women posting about their ticklish bellybuttons...thank you ladies, thank you very much

BB

i have to agree. it drives me insane to think about someone tickling my tummy but the bellybutton is just way intense.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back