• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Couple lives in northern NJ, but goes to school in Salisbury, MD

Sciamster

TMF Regular
Hey all, Dave and Ginger here looking for other couples or females that are into chatting with the intent of one day meeting for some tickling fun. We are a very open couple, I'm staight, and ginger is bi-curious. We're both 20 years old and i'll put a link for pics of us at the bottom. You guys are in luck, i have pics of her feet there too. Anyways, anyone from the NJ or MD area, hit me up via email, [email protected] or AIM- TheSciamSAE1856 or yahooIM- Sciamster2000.

Once again, Females only or couples only please. Hope to hear from you soon.

http://community.webshots.com/album/124364703unYoAQ?976
BTW, these pics are of me and mostly ginger, but i am with some other friends too.

the hollywood brother loves the smiles on those pics you posted. it makes it look like you two are very happy togehter and that important. anyway do you two ever travel to some of the southern jersey shore points like cape may, atlantic city or wildwood? If you do then maybe the hollywood brother can help with your tickle dreams

Hey Brotha- thanks for the reply, and yes we are very very happy together. Now come on, your gonna ask me if i ever travel to the shore points of jersey??? Would i really be from jersey if i didn't??? Hehe, don't mind the sarcasm, but of course, and we're always willing to travel for a day to meet fellow ticklers/lees, so let me know what you got.

~Dave

She is absolutly beautiful!! What apair of soles. How ticklish are her feet. Anymore shots of her soles being tickled??

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back