• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fantisies

Mmmmmm!

wow, where to begin...got a few...

...of course it's being tied up, to begin with. adding a blindfold is a must, at least for the beginning. i love to make eye contact when things get wild and crazy and i'm begging for it, but at the beginning, when my body is so, so sensitive to any touch because i'm so excited for it all to begin, not knowing where those wonderful fingers are going to go next...i swear i've rattled the shutters of my house when i moan and yelp! Oh, god...to be quivering because he's stroking the inside of my upper thigh, and then a millisecond later, i'm gasping and shaking because now there's another finger tracing my ribs, and then a second later, it's lightly rubbing my clit...and then, just as i buck, all of a sudden i feel tickling under my arms, trailing down my sides to my breasts, while his tongue is swirling around my nipples, nipping and licking while i'm crying out and groaning... oh, man, by that time i am BEGGING for him to enter me...and the ultimate: my body is so taut and off the bed in this position...if he can kneel over me while he moves in and out so, so slooooowly, his hands are free to continue to tickle me and if he concentrates on brushing his fingers over my hipbones and around to my ass as he continues to pump and as i flex my vaginal muscles to tighten and loosen and tighten and loosen around his cock... well, danny... i'm spent just thinking about it!

you know, i wrote a sexual fantasy for my writing partner's birthday last year. it was his fantasy, but i added some of my own kick to it as well. it involved me lying naked on his kitchen table, covered with his strawberry birthday cake. Crumbs on my breasts, frosting on my nipples, cake and strawberry sauce down my abs and stomach, leading to my pussy swirled in more frosting and drenched in sauce. the only rule to the game was that he had to finish every bit and not use his hands. So i had him constantly moving around, nibbling up the crumbs on my stomach and swirling his tongue around my nipples, licking off the frosting from my ribs while i laughed hysterically... and then taking his sweet, sweet time licking strawberry sauce off of me. i remember writing the phrase, "your lips nibbling my lips while i squeal and buck" and getting SO turned on as i wrote it. he went crazy for all of it and what i loved most of all was that he said it was the erotic tickling part of it that really sent him over. How i was alternating between sensual murmurings to him and laughing and gasping because his lips and teeth were tickling my stomach so that i was quivering.

i think i like writing to you, danny!

Keanu Reeves... deserted island... a bottle of champagne... a bowl of strawberries... whipped cream... a case of Trojans... and a soft rope. I think you get the idea.

Fantasy Came true

My Ler fantasy came true when I got to tie exotic dancer Sara Ashley to a chair (naked) and tickle her silly. My lee fantasy is to be tied to a bed and have 5 ot chick have at me over a long (3 day) weekend. Now that's scary shit. 😀

Mine is to tickle Britney Spears' feet and belly button and to tickle and be tickled by Kelly Clarkson..She would be laying at my feet while her feet are by my hands

Mz Chaos said:
Keanu Reeves... deserted island... a bottle of champagne... a bowl of strawberries... whipped cream... a case of Trojans... and a soft rope. I think you get the idea.

Mz Chaos you are a girl after my own heart.. but substitute johnny depp or well what the heck i'll take both lol

isabeau

but in all honesty my ticklish fantasy involves abduction, interrogation via tickle torture.. trying to answer right only every time is wrong.. then to find out that all along there was no right answer. and to be tickled and teased to the edge of orgasm, only to be denied and told to lie still, then it starts all over again.. with me going wild and not able to do a thing about it, being tied up tightly and totally in that persons control...

Last edited:
A fantasy I would like to come true is being tied to the ceiling and being tickled silly by a bunch of lers..........*sigh*

Now I'm thinking about it!!!!!

Tamia78 said:
A fantasy I would like to come true is being tied to the ceiling and being tickled silly by a bunch of lers..........*sigh*

The ceiling???? Okay, I'm game! I'll be one of your ticklers! :veryhappy

One of my fantasies is to be tied down to a bed and be tickled by two or more women with anything.

Another would be my feet locked in stocks and my hands bonded over my head and be tickled by four women wearing harem outfits. They will tickle me with feathers and their fingers. They will get my feet, navel, armpits, and stomach. I'll be wearing nothing but shorts.

To have my licked by a dog or goat while being bonded to a bed.

Thinking....

I have so many to choose from. One of my best involves Cat Deeley some bondage and a really large feather. mmmmmm feather!

Tough one.
I'd say.....tall black boots, the lady wearing nylons/stockings/tall socks...off com e the boots sloooowly, trap the ankles, and play witt tjose feet for hours....then, the midriff gets attention.

Tamia78 said:

Okay... Now I'm really beginning to wonder about you. The CEILING???
Would ya mind giving me a call if this ever happens??? I really gotta see this.

?!

Tamia78 said:

I know its your fantasy and all but the ceiling? :wow: :shock: 😕

Tamia78 said:

Standing, or hanging with those special hanging cuffs, with ankles tied to the floor, stretched between heaven and earth, so to say? :wow:

Ah, that would be a sight.. and so helpless.. :xpulcy:

Okay.....for those who don't understand......

Yes, I meant from the ceiling......geez....didn't think it was that complicated, but okay.....so now you know! :wavingguy

nowayjose said:
Standing, or hanging with those special hanging cuffs, with ankles tied to the floor, stretched between heaven and earth, so to say? :wow:

Ah, that would be a sight.. and so helpless.. :xpulcy:

Ah THANK YOU!!!! He gets it!!!!!
*kiss* for Jose.... :smilelove

Sorry

I did'nt mean to make you feel like that Tamia78. Have not been in the tickling circles long and your fantasy was a new one for me. :Kiss2: :angel:
Hey, do you have any fantasies involving celebs?

FROM the ceiling... now that'd be cool... I could picture me in that position... I could also see me getting a black eye from a ceiling fan.

Mz Chaos said:
I could also see me getting a black eye from a ceiling fan.

See there was no need to feel weird, you just had to elaborate :jester:

Tamia78 said:
Ah THANK YOU!!!! He gets it!!!!!

Ah, dear Tamia.. we would be running feathers up and down the entire length of your body.. and all you could do is just hang there.. and laugh :blush:
:bouncybou

To have a lee be bound. She sees me walking toward her knowing what is going to happen. I look up and down her body. I wait a few seconds. Then she feels my fingers touching every part of her vulnerable areas. Helpless in her ticklish state. Knowing there is no escape. Knowing I love it as much as she does.

Ticklerguy4u said:
To have a lee be bound. She sees me walking toward her knowing what is going to happen. I look up and down her body. I wait a few seconds. Then she feels my fingers touching every part of her vulnerable areas. Helpless in her ticklish state. Knowing there is no escape. Knowing I love it as much as she does.

i uh well uh..........thats it!!!! thats my fantasy also.. but bound how? dang i love that fantasy.. and having the ler look first and wait. i would be shivering in such anticipation that i would probably start giggling already, even before a finger touched me...

isabeau

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back