• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Feet Get A Sticky Load 💦

SFYC

A year ago, I met a beautiful girl on a dating site. Her profile said she lived in Prague and liked spanking and footfetish. I immediately wrote her a private message. I wrote her that I would love to spank her ass. And I also want to fuck her feet. I thought she wouldn't even sign. She did.
She introduced herself as Karolina. She's 29 years old. At first, we wrote about normal things. Then I told her I was a fan of women's feet. She wrote back that she likes footfetish, but she's very ticklish. Her foot size is 6.5 US. She also wrote that she is submissive and needs someone to punish her. I immediately thought I'd be me punishing her. We exchanged numbers and made an appointment about a week later. When I saw her I said WOW!!! She was a really beautiful woman from the Czechia. She had a firm and beautiful figure. Blonde with green eyes, fair skin and a very beautiful smile. My dick got hard from the first minute. I had to calm down and be cool. My intention was clear. I want a video with Karolina and I'll do anything to get it. We had a great time talking and discussing our fetish. I told her I liked being in the dominant role. She liked that and told me she was turned on by our talk. I told her about my Soles for your cum project. She said she would like to make a video with me. I was happy. But I didn't want to let her know how excited I was. I'm a dominant man who doesn't show emotion!!
We went to my house. She was wearing stockings. They were mesh and white. I told her to keep them on. Before the shoot, I grabbed her legs and started spanking her ass. She didn't expect it and moaned loudly. Then I started fucking her feet. I didn't ask her any questions. That's when I turned on the camera. She was lying on her stomach and I had a beautiful view of her soles. It was very wild. I started tickling her feet like a crazy person. She's very ticklish. She laughed and moaned at that. Sometimes I spanked her ass. She'd say thank you, sir! We were both very excited. I took off her stockings and tied her ankles together so I could tickle her and she couldn't kick her legs. I felt it coming on me and I was about to cum. She grabbed my cock firmly with her legs. I fucked her feet and alternated with tickling. Suddenly it came. It was a really heavy load. I didn't even want to stop. I'd like to be working on the second video right now!! It was a really powerful experience with Karolina and I wish I could film her again.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29422783/ticklish-feet-get-a-sticky-load-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back