• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish female wanted

ticklish nick

TMF Novice
hi i'm looking for a ticklish female for some tickling fun , no sex whatsoever just lots of tickling , must have especially ticklish feet, preferably in the north east uk.

ticklish nick said:
hi i'm looking for a ticklish female for some tickling fun , no sex whatsoever just lots of tickling , must have especially ticklish feet, preferably in the north east uk.

Hi there - where about's in the Northeast are you and does it matter what the femle looks lie. Are size and looks important to you> Would you consider someone very large ?

tickling

hello tickle mad , i am near middlesbrough , where are you ?. how big is very large ?. size and looks don't matter that much but i must admit i'd rather tickle britney spears than hatty jaackes , what did you have in mind ?.

Re: tickling

ticklish nick said:
hello tickle mad , i am near middlesbrough , where are you ?. how big is very large ?. size and looks don't matter that much but i must admit i'd rather tickle britney spears than hatty jaackes , what did you have in mind ?.

I think your reply just told me it's a no no, cos BritneySpears I'm not. Mind you, you wouldn't get much response out of Hatty Jacques, hasn't she passed on some years ago? I don't look like her but size wise most guys wouldn't find me attractive, even though I'm ultra ticklish just about everywhere, been told I have a pretty face, nice smile and lovely laugh. It's just what's attached below that that's the problem. Never mind.

tell me more , did'nt say no

would need to speak more to you , do you have nice ticklish feet ?. where abouts do you live ? . are you mainly a ticklee or a tickler

Re: tell me more , did'nt say no

ticklish nick said:
would need to speak more to you , do you have nice ticklish feet ?. where abouts do you live ? . are you mainly a ticklee or a tickler

I'm normlly the lee as although I'm married he's not ticklish so I don't get the opportunity to ler much although I'd love to. As to are my feet ticklish - Oh my God Yes!!! I'll be honest with you though I go 300lbs (22 stone) and am 5ft 9, up here in South Yorkshire

Re: tickling

ticklish nick said:
like i say would need to speak more to you , whats your name and how old are you

I'm a youngish 34 - how about you? If you've specific questions you'd like to ask why not mail me Nick and we'll talk there. My servers down at the minute though, but will get back to you as soon as it's up.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back