• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish fiance

tklishgf

Well I would like to start off by introducing myself. I am Nick and I am very into tickling and also getting into feet. My fiance is simply the most amazing woman in the world and of course we will be together forever (hopefully i can up load some pics soon of her). Anyway she doesn't know that I have a tickling/foot fetish and I don't know how to tell her without creeping her out. I will be telling her but I was wondering if you know how I could not make it sound as weird? Also how can I persuade her into being tied and tickled? She is very very ticklish but hates to be tickled. Do any of you have ideas of how I can persuade her into letting me tie and tickle her?

Any help at all would be appreciated! Thank You!

hey Nick not really sure of a good way to break it to her accept maybe letting her figure it out on her own. like if you tickle her alot (in playful ways) catching her off guard and tickling her feet or somethin for a few seconds. maybe if you tickle her alot for a few seconds at a time she will pick up on it and make a comment about it. also, if she hates being tickled it may take quite a while if ever for you to convince her to let you tie her up and do it. good way to start might be if you tell her she has to be still. that way she feels more in control and will be more open to it. there is hope though because if you do convince her to let you tie her up she may start to like it. for me the pleasure part of it is not beign able to move. hope i have helped. good luck!!!

My guess is that someone in her past has scared her. Maybe you can introduce it slowly (and gently) during love play. It would give her time to reconsider as she learns to trust.

I don't know how to tell her without creeping her out. I will be telling her but I was wondering if you know how I could not make it sound as weird?

I would drop it in a conversation. You know, start talking about weird stuff and then discretely mention you have a foot fetish. If she truly loves you, she'd understand.

Also how can I persuade her into being tied and tickled? She is very very ticklish but hates to be tickled. Do any of you have ideas of how I can persuade her into letting me tie and tickle her?

I recon the best way is through compromise. You know, if she does that for you, then you'd do something as extreme for her. Or place a bet, and make that the punishment for the loser. >.<
But you can't really force someone to do something they don't want to do. 😛

But anyway, good luck with this. =]

Well I would like to start off by introducing myself. I am Nick and I am very into tickling and also getting into feet. My fiance is simply the most amazing woman in the world and of course we will be together forever (hopefully i can up load some pics soon of her). Anyway she doesn't know that I have a tickling/foot fetish and I don't know how to tell her without creeping her out. I will be telling her but I was wondering if you know how I could not make it sound as weird? Also how can I persuade her into being tied and tickled? She is very very ticklish but hates to be tickled. Do any of you have ideas of how I can persuade her into letting me tie and tickle her?

Any help at all would be appreciated! Thank You!

My god man! She is your fiance' and you have yet to tell her of something so passionate and intimate?!
Just tell her man! In a romantic setting, you simply tell her that tickling is a major turn on. OR you could just show her. Actions do speak louder than words.

TTD

Just tell her man! In a romantic setting, you simply tell her that tickling is a major turn on.

LOL. Sorry, but the mental image of that was just hilarious. XD

Just tell her that you want to tickle her slowly. Make it fun and nice. And if she likes that then you could do it some more and eventually move up to bondage.

I would just make sure you try to introduce her to tickling and/or tell her before you marry her.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your help. I will take all of the advice given to me by you and use it. If any one else has anything else that might help me it would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Hey buddy,

I was in a similar situation with my GF, nervous as hell about telling her but she wasn't creeped out in the slightest, she thought it was 'cute' and 'funny' and has indulged me a little... she's not very ticklish but I'm still looking for that spot! Take the plunge, if she really loves you enough to be with you long term I'm sure she will keep an open mind.

Hey buddy,

I was in a similar situation with my GF, nervous as hell about telling her but she wasn't creeped out in the slightest, she thought it was 'cute' and 'funny' and has indulged me a little... she's not very ticklish but I'm still looking for that spot! Take the plunge, if she really loves you enough to be with you long term I'm sure she will keep an open mind.

so you think i should just go for it?

Hi Nick,

I agree with my fellow posters above, if she loves you then she will understand, but give her time to adapt.. Dont go trying the 3hr ticklefest immediately..!

I tried for years to gently let my gf realise that i had the same fetishes, but then one day I just told her and the first thing she did was pull her socks off, put her feet in my lap and said go on then... :redface: I cant say that you'll be that lucky, but it worked for me. We are now planning on getting married...!

Let us know how you get on though fella...

Ice :ayyy:

Maybe it's hard for him to get the words out. "Honey, I have something to tell you. I have a tickle fetish." Then it makes him to look like he's some kind of freak. However, I think honesty is the best policy, so Nick should tell his fiance and be open about it.

Maybe it's hard for him to get the words out. "Honey, I have something to tell you. I have a tickle fetish." Then it makes him to look like he's some kind of freak. However, I think honesty is the best policy, so Nick should tell his fiance and be open about it.

i will let her know soon and when i do i will keep you all updated.

Hi Nick,

I agree with my fellow posters above, if she loves you then she will understand, but give her time to adapt.. Dont go trying the 3hr ticklefest immediately..!

I tried for years to gently let my gf realise that i had the same fetishes, but then one day I just told her and the first thing she did was pull her socks off, put her feet in my lap and said go on then... :redface: I cant say that you'll be that lucky, but it worked for me. We are now planning on getting married...!

Let us know how you get on though fella...

Ice :ayyy:

You lucky dog you! That's awesome... yeah I think that honesty will be the best policy for you man. But just like some other posters have said... you should be subtle and lead into... if she loves you... she'll definitely understand.

You should sneak up behind her with a chloroform-soaked rag and hold it over her face until she passes out. Then tie her up and wait for her to come around. Then tickle the crap out of her and afterwards say "By the way... I really enjoyed that." There - now she knows you're into it and if she thinks you're a freak over it, you already got one in that you might not have otherwise. If she really loves you, she'll understand.

This however, no offense to Nerrad, I would not condone. Even if Nerrad may be joking here, being that this is your fiance, you would NOT want to put her in a position that would completely freak her out. Since you love this girl, you would not want to drive her away with an act like this.

Either way, good luck to you my friend. I'm sure things will turn out for the best.

Hey
It's not easy.If you are going to come out to her you have to find a way to do it that you are comfortable with.Granted it will be hard either way...but you're better just to get on with it.It won't be as bad as you think.I've been there with my mates,but I was a wuss so I told my mates via text message.lol.That was still hard,but I was glad I told them.The reaction to you telling her probably won't be as bad as you think.(My mates just said,"It's only tickling").Coming out can have many benefits😉
good luck.let us know how you get on!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back