• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hon is back!!!!

wizard

TMF Regular
Hello all,
I just got new pictures of me tickling ticklish hon.

I am hoping to be able to post more often now. We are both just ending other relationships of many years and will now have the chance to post more often.

Ticklish hon has agreed to do a video clip which I am hoping will be in the near future.

Ticklish hon hon has off the scale ticklish feet and enjoys me tickling them!!!!

Hope you all enjoy them as much as me!!!!!!

The first few are just her feet, then the tickling starts!!!!!

Wizard

Attachments

• se8.JPG
    se8.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,167
  • sec9.JPG
    sec9.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,565
  • sec10.JPG
    sec10.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,522
  • sec11.JPG
    sec11.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,175
  • sec12.JPG
    sec12.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 811
A few more ......

Attachments

• sec13.JPG
    sec13.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,089
  • sec14.JPG
    sec14.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 692
  • sec15.JPG
    sec15.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,178
  • sec1.JPG
    sec1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,639
  • sec2.JPG
    sec2.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,250
now some tickling

Attachments

• sec4.JPG
    sec4.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,362
  • sec5.JPG
    sec5.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,468
  • sec6.JPG
    sec6.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,906
  • sec7.JPG
    sec7.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,573
Nice 😀

Very nice. I like the pics. How ticklish would you say she is on a scale from 1 to 10. ten being extremely ticklish 😀 .

At least 10 !!!!!!!
When I just caress her feet and she can't see what I am doing she screams like crazy. When I say I am hardly touching her feet she does not believe me. So I am forced to dig in hard to let her know I am not lying. When I do this I get silent laughter!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wizard

She's very pretty and has great feet. Thanks for the pics. 🙂

Nice pics, thanks for posting them. She has pretty feet plus very nice soles and I am sure you enjoy tickling them even more than she likes having them tickled. Since you have already said they are at least a ten on the ticklish scale I would like to know if she has ever let you tickle her feet while her ankles were locked in padded stocks? She has nice long toes too, and if you don't mind me asking I would like to know if she is ticklish at the base of her toes as well as between them?

Wizard

Ticklish Hon really does have very nice looking feet. How old is she? If you ever consider letting anyone else tickle those feet with you let me know. I am really into tickling ticklish ladies myself. If she is as ticklish as you say she is and loves having her feet tickled then you need to tie her to a bed and really give her a tickling she will be begging for mercy...LOL I can hardly wait to see some video clips of her being tickled with sound of course and lets see her face in the video clips too as seeing her reactions to the tickling is something we would all love to see. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

FemaleTickler or TicklesFemales (I go by both)

Ticklish Hon is new to the foot and tickle thing so I don't think she would be open to inviting people to join our fun in person. She has actually lived a very conservative life until we met, so I am introducting her to many new things both sexually and otherwise.

For those who want to know she wears a 5 1/2 shoe, is 5'2 and wights 115 ibs. Her age is 36, mature by the standards here, but looks 28. Believe it or not she has 4 children.

Hon is also a very happy, light hearted, layed back person who is just want to have fun with life. People fall in love with her the minute they meet her.

Wizard

unbelievably cute 🙂 you can see from her face she loves tickling 🙂 and she has great soles 🙂 ! Can't wait to see the clip 🙂 ! These pics are worth commenitng! Hon, we wait for more, congratulations 🙂

Fantastic pictures. Congratulations man. I'll bet that beard tickles her too when you kiss her soles and toes, haha.

beautiful Woman and very sexy feet, but being an armpit lover...is there any chance of seeing her bare armpits? I would be very much obliged because I have a feeling that her armpits are just as beautiful as the rest of her...

Great post Wizard and Hon!!

Good to see you and Hon back online again Wizard 🙂. Hon's feet are as awesomely sexy and captivatingly ticklish as always. Looking very much forward to the upcoming vidclip and finally getting to hear what I'm sure is a most delectable laugh!

JB

We want to thank everyone who has commented!!!!! Here are the answers to some of the questions we have been asked.

I started slow with the tickling. Like most, I was a little uneasy about telling her about my fetish at first. She actually broke the ice one day by mentioning that she has a brother who likes feet. Well this opened the door for me and I told her that I did also. From there I started sucking her toes and slowly moved into tickling. At first I would just playfully tickle her. Now it has moved to short burst of heavy tickling, which she handles just fine. She is a little nervous about doing a clip. She is not sure if she can take the tickling long enough to make a clip worth watching.

Ticklish Hon has learned to enjoy and even get turned on by being tickled. She is not sure exactly what turns her on about it, but she likes it.

My opinion is that she likes the loss of control. She also enjoys being tied up, spanked and who knows what else. We have been together 3 years now and we are still find things that she likes. She lead a very conserative life before she met me, now she is free to let her inner child out and she is having a ball, no pun intended 🙂 !!!!!

She has found out that she is very kinky, LUCKY ME, that is something she only learned about herself in the last couple of years.

Wizard

Last edited:
Damn, nice !

I like your Picture very much and hope to see more of her maybe in nylons 😀

Wiz, did anyone ever tell you you look like Cactus Jack?

Good pics btw. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back