• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Hula Girl - Tickle Chicks - M/F

ReyaFet

Verified
Ticklish-Hula-Girl.gif

Kimberly Marvel works for The Hula Preservation Society and her job is to go door to door asking for donations. When she arrives at Bob's door, he is more than a little turned on, as his girlfriend is away training to be a hula girl. He wants nothing more than to tickle his girlfriend in her hula outfit. Since salesgirl Kimberly needs a donation from him, why not have her return the favor? Bob acts out his fantasy by tying Kimberly up and tickling her. She is having such a good time that she gets jealous when he calls her by his girlfriend's name. Oops! At least he got to tickle the hell out of her!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

And click here to go to Tickle Chicks to buy our awesomely awesome videos. 🙂

*Kimberly Marvel is AWESOME in this! Psymon was supposed to play the male role, however, he got sick from the cats at the house we were shooting at, so a friend's roommate helped us out instead. He was awesome, too. I spent alot of time editing this and wrote it myself, so I hope you guys enjoy! There is definitely going to be a sequel.

Lots of love!
Addie Juniper

Last edited:
Your link for the preview does not work nor is it playable once downloaded. Looks like a fun clip though!

I just tested it and it works just fine. You can click on it and it'll play or RIGHT-CLICK it and click "Save As" to download it. Hope it works for you and sorry about that! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Your link for the preview does not work nor is it playable once downloaded. Looks like a fun clip though!

I just tested it and it works just fine. You can click on it and it'll play or RIGHT-CLICK it and click "Save As" to download it. Hope it works for you and sorry about that! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

That's ok, I'll try again. 😀

i tried it to. and the link does not work. can u repost the clip!

My bad! I have Google Chrome and it did, indeed, work in there! But I fixed it so now it should work for Internet Explorer and whatever else you might have. Sorry about that!

Nice coconuts...can we borrow them...

img_13.jpg

Sir Galahad wants to face the peril...Kimberly that is.

This is the cutest clip I have seen from Addie Juniper so far - I only wish the bondage had been more restrictive - thanks Addie.

I DID write, direct and edit this one, but we are Tickle Chicks (Addie and Psymon), not just Addie Juniper. But thanks. 🙂

Yeah, we're workin on that. 🙂

This is the cutest clip I have seen from Addie Juniper so far - I only wish the bondage had been more restrictive - thanks Addie.

...Am I mistaken or is that Kim from Tickletown?

It is!

And from the looks of it, it looks like she's having a bit a fun. Nice job on this one, Addie. If you talk with her soon, tell her I said hi 🙂

This has got to be the most turned on I've been in a long time. This matirial is fresh and the girl couldnt be more beautiful. She looks so inoccent the whole time and her giggling is realy cute. I love the cenerio of the hula thing. The coconuts!! Well all in all a very cute clip. I look forward to seeing more of this girl if she is willing to.

Hey Addie, when can we expect to a see an upperbody clip of you? Anytime soon? 😀

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back