• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Matt! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Last month things began with Matt having been drinking and smoking with Dad watching baseball, if Dad only knew his best mate was screwing his wife and Dad and me not having a close rapport my not about to tell him but was going to use the info to get what I wanted. Mateo/Matt's an attractive 6' Italian-American aged 35 and wears a size 14 shoe. In the week Dad's working in Virginia, here most weekends and Mum often upstate visiting my grandparents as wanting to avoid Matt until the weekends done. I'd been contemplating my idea but finally got the courage to put it into action. Dad had knocked out gone to his bed and Matt to the basement spare room and out for the count in the bed and drugged and boozed up was easily secured to the bed with socked feet secured together in black thin socks he favours wearing! I knelt on the floor next to his feet, leaned in and inhaled them deeply. His scent just awesome as I sniffed up and down his warm socked soles facing me and focused my nose from heels to toes, admiring and studying his feet closely, feet soon mine to enjoy every way imaginable, toes made for sucking and nibbling and soles for licking and his feet guaranteed hideously responsive to a sadistic. determined tickling!

I knew Matt hating his feet touched as too incredibly sensitive so attention to them unbearable which was knowledge that excited and now still excites me, his socked soles facing me I deeply inhaled them and their addictive aroma and loved seeing the shape of both large feet I'd drooled over and fantasised about with high arches and bigish toes; masculine feet socked and inviting! I continued sniffing them both as he slept on due soon a rude awakening! To test how deep sleeping he was I started sniffing up and down his right sole, my nose and lips making contact, I began very gently licking up and down his sole while inhaling deeply. Tongue lapping his socked right foot and socked left foot I delighted with their salty flavour and then lightly caressed the soles as eventually he stirred then tried to kick his feet away from the oral assault but realising in bondage!

I then whispered menacingly in his ear to lie still, all I wanted was his feet and was going to have them or let Dad know his sordid secret and smiled as Matt said he was straight and I told him that was obvious with him sleeping with my mother but made him all the more appealing to indulge in foot-play with especially knowing how much he hated foot attention but his feet finally my feet and he best accept it! I'd got one of Dad's warm, sweaty discarded socks and further humiliation gagged Matt with it! I told him

"Like that Matt, having to chew on and taste Dad's sock taste, all sweaty and stinky, you'll be biting on it soon when being tickled to fuck, going to make it a helish experience Matt, an intiation I've planned on subjecting you to enduring for months!" Taunting him I smiled as his moans indcative of his freaking out! Back at his feet sucking on his socked toes and nibbling the hell out of them, slurping over them all and getting them really wet, his toes in my mouth feasted on, then nibbling his arches and licking the length of his soles driving him berserk! The sock sweat delicious but then hearing mufflled pleas as I slid both socks off and faced two totally mesmorising feet and vigin territory ripe for raping and violating being so licklish as licking them from heels to toes they a manly aphrodisiac driving me crazy with foot lust! Bare feet to be exploited to the max!

My wild tongue licking over his toes and sliding in between and under them all in an uncontrollable frenzy, his muffled giggling reaction as all systems go Matt knew who was in complete contol, who heldsall the aces and offers no mercy, his feet subjected to insane licking, smelling, sucking and nibbling. Both feet tongue thoroughly tongue bathed and lubed with saliva! Snaking my tongue between each succulent toe, making sure to relish the flavour in between each crevice, licking the savory taste of every inch of his right foot and then the left one, feasting on them with an insatiable appetite which demands satisfying! Each foot delicious being sniffed and soles licked and toes sucked!

Matt's moans and ticklish and licklish reactions ilustrate how teasingly and tormentingly tortuous it is for him which I relish in reminding him and telling him that his feet will be my feet in the future as they are with my now using merciless tickle tools on them like the electric toothbrush and trusty feather and his feet as he knows presented to me in the dat's worn socks so steamy feet soaked in sweat inhaled by me immediately! My nose against his sweaty socked soles of secured and vulnerable, helpless socked soles my fingers indulge in raking across before then slowly stripping his feet revealing the bare soles canvas my tongue torture and succulent toes teased and tormented. Sliding my nose under them and inhaling deeply! I relish their flavour licking up n' down both soles followed by immediate tickling using my fingers!

I nibbled and raked my teeth against Matt's soles followed by licking and sucking and repeating slowly over and over again perfectly coordinated as he flinched frantically in reaction to the sensation overload as in my element I delighted in ravaging both tender soles faster and faster as he reacted more and more, driven insane, he on the verge of insanity and me on the verge of ecstasy, addicted to their rich aroma and continuing the tickling! Sometimes his socked feet again to mentally tease and torment him more as I tell him I know how embarrassing and humiliating the scenarios must be for him but my determined keeping it in the family so to speak and his secret safe with me so long as ours is with him! His toes firmly against my face as i sped up my oral attack! His muffled moans and laughter music to my ears! Both feet glossy with sweat and saliva as socks off again both soles lightly caressed as his toes clench and splay under my complete control! Matt's foot flavour and stink as I tell him, have sealed his ticklish- licklish fate which as a naughty boy who through his own actions and indulgence in deception deserves punishing!

Last edited:
What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back