• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish male tickler from Long island seeks ticklish fun loving girl

ckrulz

TMF Poster
My name is Chris, I am 20yrs old,however my picture was from when I was 18.I am 5'8, I have brown hair and blue eyes. I enjoy watching movies and playing sports. I am currently enrolled at Suffolk Community College but will be transfering to Stony Brook in the fall I am seeking a fun loving cute girl, who is outgoing, likes to go out but also likes to just stay at home and call it a blockbuster night and cuddle. As far as tickling I just like being playful like that with a girl and letting loose and laughing together I love to play around, be that tickling, pillow fights, just tossing jokes back and forth, or whatever. Cuddling is a big thing to me and easily my biggest comfort. It's fun to just sit on a couch in each others' arms, making out or sharing those little touches which are truly special. Hopefully I can find someone who is the same way. anyway email me or im me on AIM at DOGMNXXX if i sound interesting and you want to get to know me better.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back