• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Maria (brief f/f and m/f)

Coventrytickler

On Saturday night, I was at the local sports club watching the football with some friends. Everyone was extremely drunk except me (due to medication, I was on non alcoholic beers).

It was getting close to closing and I was just hanging out at the bar with a couple of the staff. I’ve been a member there a number of years so was very familiar with them all. Sophie, who I know through a friend was stood to the side of me as we were talking. Out of nowhere, she jumped erratically, I looked across and a pair of manicured hands were around her waist. I looked behind her and there was Maria, prodding Sophie’s waist. She pulled Maria’s hands away, turned and gave her a hug.

I have known Maria for nearly 10 years from dating my best friend. Maria is an extremely petite and beautiful, 30 year old woman, around 5 foot 2 with long brown hair. She is addicted to the gym and has an excellent figure and bum. I have always wondered if she was ticklish but never found it appropriate to find out, until tonight.

We stood and talked for a while, with every chance Maria got, she would tickle Sophie’s waist. I’m not sure if she had a kink or just enjoyed exploiting her friend.

After a while, I leaned over to Sophie and said ‘why don’t you just get her back’.

‘She’s not ticklish’ Sophie replied.

We carried on catching up whilst Sophie asked the manager if she could finish up so she could have a drink with us. We moved out onto the patio, under the heaters so Maria could have a cigarette. Sophie finally joined us and they started gossiping between themselves.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Maria had taken off her trainers and was resting her socked feet on top of the table leg.

I strategically got up to go to the bar, turning a chair around next to me so it faced Maria. When I came back with a few drinks, I noticed Maria’s size 3 socked feet resting on the chair (my plan had worked).

I sat down and started to engage in a bit of tickle talk.

‘I think it’s really harsh you keep tickling Sophie’ I said to Maria.

‘But it is funny’ Maria replied. ‘She jumps every time’.

‘I am literally the most ticklish person ever’ Sophie blushed.

‘And you’re not ticklish?’ I questioned Maria.

‘Well, no’ she replied.

‘That wasn’t a definite answer’ I joked. ‘Everyone’s ticklish’.

I looked down at her feet and back up to Maria, who was lighting a cigarette, as soon as she took a puff and relaxed back, I moved my left hand towards her feet.

‘Don’t!’ She scolded me.

‘I thought you weren’t ticklish’ I joked as I moved my hand closer.

She retracted her legs from the chair.

I smiled with satisfaction, finally knowing she was ticklish. But wanted to push it further.

‘I will make a bet with you Maria, as you’ve lied about being ticklish. If you can keep your feet on this chair holding this beer mat between your feet for one minute, I will buy your drinks until they close’ I suggested.

She smirked, placing her feet on the chair next to me. ‘Easy’ she proclaimed.

‘But, if you don’t, you can’t tickle Sophie anymore’.

‘Deal’ Sophie laughed.

‘Oh, but I like prodding Sophie’ she smirked.

I placed the beer mat between her two big toes and grabbed my phone for a timer.

‘Ready’ I asked.

She nodded and put her hands up to her mouth, knowing it would be hard.

I started the timer and leaned across and slowly spider tickled up her left arch. She instantly began to fidget in her chair.

I smirked as I saw her lower her hands and grip onto the arms of the chair.

I pressed my fingers in harder and moved my hand across both feet as she tried to hold the beer mat. She was doing quite well until I moved up to her toes with one hand and the tips of her feet with the other. Maria started to giggle and trying to fight the urge, but as soon as my fingers tickled either sides of her toes, she dropped the mat and quickly retracted her feet back to the floor.

‘There you go Sophie, you get peace at last’ I smiled.

‘Fuck’ Maria joked as we returned back to some normal conversation.

As I was getting ready to leave, I looked at Sophie.

‘At least you now know where Maria is ticklish’ I smirked. ‘You can tickle her as much as you want now and she can’t get you back’.

‘I know’ Sophie smiled back and put her tongue out to Maria.

I left them to it and headed inside to see if my mates were ready to go home (as the designated driver).

I woke up on Sunday morning to a message from Maria.

‘You’re a complete prick, Sophie keeps trying to tickle my feet. But it was fun and nice to catch up’.

‘Glad to help, you deserve it’ I replied.

‘We should do it again soon, it’s been too long’ she said.

‘Catching up or tickling your feet’ I messaged.

‘I will let you decide’ she replied with a devils face.

‘I can feel another bet’ I replied.

‘You really want to tickle me, don’t you’.

I had a brief pause before replying. Thinking about her catching on to my fetish, but then thought ‘fuck it’.

‘Of course. You give off this hard attitude, but deep down, you’re just a ticklish softie’.

‘What’s the bet?’ She replied instantly.

‘Same as before but no socks, you win, I will buy your drinks and food all night, you lose, I get to tie you to the bed and find out where else you’re ticklish’.

A few minutes passed without reply, I was starting to get nervous.

Finally, my phone vibrated.

‘Why don’t you come over on Friday night, let’s just presume that I’ve lost the bet’.

‘Deal’ I replied.

Friday cannot come soon enough.

Well well well... at first I thought she was still dating your mate, and I was like "this dirty dog!" Then I realized that was a "used to" and I'm okay with this. Well played, man!

Finally, my phone vibrated....

Oh I know that feeling when you are waiting for an answer to a tickling question from a girl..

Let us know what happens next.

Last edited:
Well well well... at first I thought she was still dating your mate, and I was like "this dirty dog!" Then I realized that was a "used to" and I'm okay with this. Well played, man!
I thought the same thing lol

Finally, my phone vibrated....

Oh I know that feeling when you are waiting for an answer to a tickling question from a girl..

Let us know what happens next.
Been there plenty of times myself.

What a great story, I can't wait to hear what else happens. Thank you for sharing

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back