• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish midsections????

LITickleree1

TMF Regular
Just wondering who else out there has a really ticklish, tummy, hips, sides, and bellybutton. My hips and tummy are pretty ticklish but sides and bellybutton are the worst, especially if the person has nails and is lightly tickling. Also who is really ticklish in these spots and loves to tickle them too 🙂

Tummy, sides and bellyvutton...YES!!!! OMG!!! now hips...no....but on the other three...I am extremely ticklish there....lol...esp with a q-tip running around the bellybutton...that is the worst ever torture....

Wayne

PS...I love to tickle there as well as the feet..

My "ab"-solute favourite place to tickle is the tummy, waist, and bellybutton area. Just thinking about it turns me on 😱

the hollywood brother knows people that are ticklish there but has not had the opportunity to prove just how ticklish down there that they are

MistressValerie said:
My "ab"-solute favourite place to tickle is the tummy, waist, and bellybutton area. Just thinking about it turns me on 😱

this gives me the chills, ill remeber to stay away from you lol

I am insanely ticklish in all of the above places...and LOVE when my ler goes to town on me!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i absolutly, possitively, EXTREMELY love these areas. i love to wiggle a feather in my gf belly button, to poke and prod at her sides non stop, spider up and down her bare belly. its an absolute turn on. when we get into tickle fights and my hands get up her shirt then she kno's its over. im extreamly ticklish there myself though. my gf loves it as much as i do so its ok. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Well I don't have much experience in tickling anyone in any of those areas but I have been tickled on my stomach and sides before and I've come to the fact that i'm definately ticklish there. =P I am a foot fetishist so I won't say those would be my favourite places to tickle people but I do enjoy tickling them there playfully or sexually, depending on who it is i'm tickling.

F.L. Atlanta said:
Just ask Mistress Karen.

:wooha: Oh boy, here we go

Yea, I'm insanely ticklish there, to the point where if somebody threatens to tickle my stomach I get giggly. It's kinda sad, actually😛.

Last edited:
TKLVR18 said:

Yea, I'm insanely ticklish there, to the point where if somebody threatens to tickle my stomach I get giggly. It's kinda sat, actually😛.

Kinda sat?

And I love ticklish tummies, and how it's just so easy to access. And of course, there's the raspberries, one of my favorite things to do to a girl (though I don't know why).

TKLVR18 said:

Yea, I'm insanely ticklish there, to the point where if somebody threatens to tickle my stomach I get giggly. It's kinda sat, actually😛.

I meant in regards to mine.

🙄 Next time, I'll be more clear.

Excess said:
Kinda sat?

And I love ticklish tummies, and how it's just so easy to access. And of course, there's the raspberries, one of my favorite things to do to a girl (though I don't know why).

*sighs* typo fixed😛

*shudders at the word 'rasperries'*

TKLVR18 said:
*sighs* typo fixed😛

*shudders at the word 'rasperries'*

So I take it you remember the raspberries then, right? 😉

mmmm, one of the best things in the world........BODY SHOTS, sadly i havent gotten to do any yet =(. Wanna be my first victim Karen 😉

TKLVR18 said:
*chuckles* Bring it on, babe---just remember, I have a policy of giving twice what I get😉

:tounge:

Now that would be a nightmare, if karen and valerie teamed up and went to town on my midsection.....10 nails *shivers*

Last edited:
LITickleree said:
:tounge:

Now that would be a nightmare, if karen and valerie teamed up and went to town on my midsection.....10 nails *shivers*

wouldn't that be 20 nails?

Yes, my mid-section is ticklish.

TKLVR18 said:

Yea, I'm insanely ticklish there, to the point where if somebody threatens to tickle my stomach I get giggly. It's kinda sad, actually😛.
*devilish grin "aw we would never think of doing that to you Karen" *smirks*
*covers stomach with arms "what?"

I have a longish torso, and I'm extremely ticklish all over that area. I'm especially on my ribcage; I get panicky whenever I'm attacked there.

I enjoy ticklin my gf's mid section, although she is way to squirmy for me to get her there properly (curse those cat-like reflexes lol); but when I do manage to connect for a few good seconds her reactions are pretty explosive. I just love how soft n snuggly her hips n tummy feel ^_^ dunno whether I wanna tickle or snuggle her...

Maybe a lil bit of snickling is in order? 😛

Excess said:
Kinda sat?

Raspberries are my favorite thing to give and to receive.

LOL @ LITickleree. Ya man; the taller girls are so much easier to tickle. It's like the shorter you are, the easier it is for you to ball up.

However, taller also means longer arms... so that's a higher chance of winning in a tickle fight, due to a longer reach 😛

I've been told I should be a boxer, because of my reach. I'd rather be a tickler 😉 Works out for me just fine lol

I'm pretty ticklish there, too. Weird thing is, when I'm tickled there for too long it starts to hurt. I think I end up trying to curl up so much that my muscles cramp or something. Ah well, it's still fun. n_n

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back